I’m gonna attempt to make this Inshalah

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Me too, I love cooking and baking sweets

I am now into something quick and healthy for breakfast and for all other meals.

two Days ago I bought Halal Lamb shanks from New Zealand from Sam’s club. I seen that CookingIskoris last night. He was making an Ugli. That gave me an idea. I boiled some green lentils. Used the blending machine to blend it. Chopped 2 types of onion, tomatoes, garlics and Cilantro. I boiled some olive oil. Placed the shanks in there. Turned them over. Then I dumped the vegetables in there.Poured all types of spices and salt. Then I poured in the blended lentils. Then I used Coconut milk to liquidify it. You should’ve seen it. Delicious.

no more bariis or pasta

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I am now into something quick and healthy for breakfast and for all other meals.

two Days ago I bought Halal Lamb shanks from New Zealand from Sam’s club. I seen that CookingIskoris last night. He was making an Ugli. That gave me an idea. I boiled some green lentils. Used the blending machine to blend it. Chopped 2 types of onion, tomatoes, garlics and Cilantro. I boiled some olive oil. Placed the shanks in there. Turned them over. Then I dumped the vegetables in there.Poured all types of spices and salt. Then I poured in the blended lentils. Then I used Coconut milk to liquidify it. You should’ve seen it. Delicious.

no more bariis or pasta
That’s sounds delicious. I have the ingredients available, I may try this for dinner tonight. Thanks!

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The year is 2020 and you’re 40 years old and this is the first time you ever thought about putting fruit on pancakes ? :gucciwhat: :fantasia2:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
0CD32490-AB8D-4E26-9592-C64D7D3256D4.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts