I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Have some decency! You’ve lived in these Western countries and you should know better. You should about “there’s two sides to a story”.
This is a kangaroo trial by Xaliimos on social media. Xaliimos are the jury, the judge and the dispensers of condemnation.

Do you know this girl in real life ?
Do you know him ?

Don’t you know that he has a family. How far is it to his family.

I absolutely condemn this xaliimo from her action. The score right now is HER 0-HIM 3
Lol I didn't even see this. Bottom line is you're all terrible human beings and deserve to be exposed for your degeneracy. Behave properly and there wont be any story time made about you;):eating:

Mistress? That’s only what his ex wife said who made 7 videos about him. She was so desperate and clingy it seems

What’s wrong with that.

is that worth disclosing their affair

I cheated throughout my life. In relationships I mean.
She's healing and providing for her and her daughter (since the sperm donor wont) at the same time with this YouTube thing. Naag nool:qri8gs7:

They are just Attention seekers

Its best to never tell bad/unfortunate things to others as either most dont care or happy that it happened

Why are you defending her good for nothing ex? She hasn’t done anything wrong other than sharing her divorce story which was horrible by the way. Her ex husband was cheating on her with another woman. Afnan is extremely kindhearted and you oughta be ashamed of yourself for calling her a qaxabo.

Lol I didn't even see this. Bottom line is you're all terrible human beings and deserve to be exposed for your degeneratacy. Behave properly and there wont be any story time made about you;):eating:

She's healing and providing for her and her daughter (since the sperm donor wont) at the same time with this YouTube thing. Naag nool:qri8gs7:
Dude went to jail and she waited for him. Her obsession with him clouded her judgement. I don’t feel sorry for her because even her family was against it and like typical stubborn xalimo she ignored everything and everyone only to act all shocked later

100k subscribers? Over the honour of your family and your daughter’s father name being tarnished cause he married another wife

Ileen dumarka wa caruur cagowaweyn could never be me :ftw9nwa:
What honour? The husband and his side piece getting dragged:mjlol: She played the game right. She even leaked their photos and said “how did you guys find them omg”. That how you profit from your pain

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Dude went to jail and she waited for him. Her obsession with him clouded her judgement. I don’t feel sorry for her because even her family was against it and like typical stubborn xalimo she ignored everything and everyone only to act all shocked later
She was a young naive girl who fell in love with someone who turned out bad, can't fault her for that.

What did he go to jail for btw, I havent watched the story times.

She was a young naive girl who fell in love with someone who turned out bad, can't fault her for that.

What did he go to jail for btw, I havent watched the story times.
She didn’t say. She said they were getting married and had to delay it last sec as something came up. People say the reason. But she is still immature little girl because she has a child with him and putting their business out there like she isn’t connected to his family forever

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What honour? The husband and his side piece getting dragged:mjlol: She played the game right. She even leaked their photos and said “how did you guys find them omg”. That how you profit from your pain
So the $ sign is the number one priority according to Halimos and not the future mental well being of the daughter whose father name is being dragged across the dirt road. Caqli lix sac.

Get that bag but just know all that money is haram and raising her daughter in haram money wont end well. Bless our hoyo generation they would say “calafkeenu wa dhamaady” and not expose their husbands

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Nowadays YouTube is riddled with qaxaabado who want to go viral that are talk terrible of the man they shared their most intimate moments. That man that went inside them. The man that threw that aroos for them. The man that chose them from better prospects.

You don’t see a Faarax coming on social media to ever speak of his wife.

This is what @Angelina , @Boqorada @Shoto Todoroki would do.

Lack of shame to air out your private life like this, this is low life behavior

cow

VIP
Rich men sign a prenup, Somali men must sign a non disclosure agreement that forbids airing out your laundry on social media in case of a divorce.

Nowadays YouTube is riddled with qaxaabado who want to go viral that are talk terrible of the man they shared their most intimate moments. That man that went inside them. The man that threw that aroos for them. The man that chose them from better prospects.

She's truly beautiful and I'm 100% sure I'm going to be a better husband for her :diddyass:

He cheated and if what she saying is true, what he did is 10x times worse than her going on youtube.

You can say you don't agree with the culture of people going on youtube talking about their personal lives without defending supposed cheating.

If what she is saying is true, her story was incredibly sad.

Last edited:
So the $ sign is the number one priority according to Halimos and not the future mental well being of the daughter whose father name is being dragged across the dirt road. Caqli lix sac.

Get that bag but just know all that money is haram and raising her daughter in haram money wont end well. Bless our hoyo generation they would say “calafkeenu wa dhamaady” and not expose their husbands
If that’s haram, money I want some! Haram money is delicious

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I luv her spirit. She is a darling. I hope she finds LOVE

Why are guys here defending supposed cheating?

According to sspot Faraxs: Going on youtube is worse than cheating.
People cheat and marriages breakdown. She got divorced. What good is it for her to make 7 YouTube videos of a man she has a child and and has to deal with him and his family forever