I’m depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I am hoping that it’s temporary. Whatever that is stressing you at the moment will only serve to make you stronger sxb. I’m not sure what u are going through but u have my full support and I hope that you defeat it with a smile on ur face :)
You don’t know you just made my day man. Words can describe the appreciation I have for you. God bless you man may I ask your age?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Stop trapping. You’ll be so much happier. I’m serious.
Babes I only love you and the grind I cant quit I be whipping the coke and selling it making like 70k a year ima get into bank fraud niggas be making like 10k off of one card

I know we got our children to worry bout but ima move is out the hood baby and leave these streets where they belong. In the fucking wind

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You don’t know you just made my day man. Words can describe the appreciation I have for you. God bless you man may I ask your age?

I am adeer status on sspot, I believe I might be the oldest in my late 20’s here. Never the less, I am glad that I can provide words of comfort to u, I know in no time, you will be back to ur regular self and look back at it as a sign of accomplishment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts