I’d LIKE TO BE YOUR STEPDAD;is your mother single? Is she still gorgeous? Between 36-42?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It dawned on me that a lot of you come from a broken home with a single mother. I’d figured I’m already kind of your stepdad/uncle here and it wouldn’t hurt that I become your official stepdad.

What can I offer to your mother?

A properly build man who works out a lot (take a look at my DP).

A man who does not idly sit at Tim Hortons/Starbucks/Costa

A man who has a decent job and a decent income

A man who can cook

A man who’s worldly and who travels a lot

A man who’s devoid of qabiilism

A man who’s a bedroom bully.

(No UK mothers please. I do not want to carry her children’s lifetime burden).

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you excluding single moms from the uk:mjlol:

Likelihood of her kids growing up and leaving the home one day is slim. 98% of UK geeljires still life with their parents even though they’re past the age of 28. Council homes are a rarity to come by and jobs are unheard of.

Therefore I reject any offer of any S-spot to offer me his mom if he/she hails from the UK.

Please do not bother asking me to be your stepdad if you live in the UK

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Imagine if your mom married a guy who had 18k comments on sspot, id be pissed ngl.

Better than a dead beat dad.

It ain’t like these kids have a choice. Their fathers are practically none existent.

You outa stop discouraging these kids based on frivolous things

Better than a dead beat dad.

It ain’t like these kids have a choice. Their fathers are practically none existent.

You outa stop discouraging these kids based on frivolous things
tbh id rather look to my side and see my moms husband sending fake whatsapp stories while watching cable TV, than see my moms husband on sstop writing the 5th post of the day with the title "HAYEEY YOUNG GELJIRE GIVING UP HIS BOOTY FOR CADAAN MAN"

Likelihood of her kids growing up and leaving the home one day is slim. 98% of UK geeljires still life with their parents even though they’re past the age of 28. Council homes are a rarity to come by and jobs are unheard of.

Therefore I reject any offer of any S-spot to offer me his mom if he/she hails from the UK.

Please do not bother asking me to be your stepdad if you live in the UK
@beenleey @Samaalic Era @Bashe99 @AarHawd_7 @Muji@Basic @Kanini
:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Does not matter how much you idiots belittle me but many of you don’t even have a functioning father.

What’s there to lose.

I won’t bother you...become a criminal if you want ...I’ll just have your mother for pure pleasure.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hamdia ahmed will suit u well

images

Trending