I’ve noticed more somali women are in

Are somali women doing better than men in the West?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:kanyeshrug::jcoleno:Education than somali men in the West. Most somali men in western countries are either raging alcoholics or failed gangsters :drakelaugh: I love seeing somali women prosper :banderas: the men need to get out of the gutter and work hard :francis: because I’ve been seeing a lot of young drunk Isaaq men in the street lately and it’s a sad sight:jcoleno: but they got them selves into that

Somali men have produced a minister in canada and the vice chairman of the international court of justice

Somali women have produced maya jama and Sabrina dhowre
:chrisfreshhah:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Aren't there more women in education in general? It's not a Somali thing, I'm sure.
I'm interested in why that is.

Aren't more women in education in general? It's not a Somali thing, I'm sure.
I'm interested in why that is.

Cos no one wants to be a housewife living of a man's income which he doles out to you. I'd rather be on benefits as a single mother than beg a man for money.

It's something to brag about when you come from a community of drugs dealers who's highest achievement is driving a cab.
The men in your life must be terrible. My boys are software engineers, infrastructure analysts and all sorts of IT professionals alhamdulilah.

You should try to change the circle you frequent :francis:

I visited Camden market and the number of Somali drug dealers I encountered was horrifying.

Allah come to Ladbroke Grove. The Somali guys here stand in a row and get high at one go. This scares me tbh how's a good girl like me going to find a decent Somali husband when im around qashin :mjlol:

The Somali guys in my area drug deal to the Moroccans :trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending