I’ve been in Cyprus for the past two days. I am astonished at the amount of extremely young Geeljire asylum seekers here

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is scary how young these geeljires are.
I am more shocked at the amount of hijabi xaliimos here in this Orthodox Christian part of the islands.
I’ve spoken to them and they’ve told me that all of them are here in hopes making it to Europe.

They enter this side of the island by flying into the unrecognized breakaway region called Northern Cyprus (same situation as Somaliland). That part of the Island does not require stringent visa requirements. After they enter that breakaway region they take a bus to cross the border into Cyprus Europe. They are processed and then taken to a camp. They have to wait to receive a 1 year residency. Once they get that they can travel around this Island only.
Walahi curse is upon the Somali leadership for uprooting all these kids. Y’all don’t understand, I’m witnessing folks that look like between the ages of 17-22.

What pisses me off is when you guys want me to have some sympathy for the Geeljires who’re killed whilst being thuggish.

These youths here deserve my total admiration. I hope they make it.

I feel so bad for these young Xaliimos out here. May Allah protect them. I can’t fuckng believe it. At such age they are in an island in the middle of nowhere.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It is scary how young these geeljires are.
I am more shocked at the amount of hijabi xaliimos here in this Orthodox Christian part of the islands.
I’ve spoken to them and they’ve told me that all of them are here in hopes making it to Europe.

They enter this side of the island by flying into the unrecognized breakaway region called Northern Cyprus (same situation as Somaliland). That part of the Island does not require stringent visa requirements. After they enter that breakaway region they take a bus to cross the border into Cyprus Europe. They are processed and then taken to a camp. They have to wait to receive a 1 year residency. Once they get that they can travel around this Island only.
Walahi curse is upon the Somali leadership for uprooting all these kids. Y’all don’t understand, I’m witnessing folks that look like between the ages of 17-22.

What pisses me off is when you guys want me to have some sympathy for the Geeljires who’re killed whilst being thuggish.

These youths here deserve my total admiration. I hope they make it.

I feel so bad for these young Xaliimos out here. May Allah protect them. I can’t fuckng believe it. At such age they are in an island in the middle of nowhere.
Wtf there are single Halimos in Cyprus? Why dont they atleast tahriib to Greek? Cyprus hates muslims

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Why are you shocked they are in Cyrus? They are in practically all Christian lands, but never asking help from their own because they know the answer. Christians are too hospitable and bleeding heart for their own good.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Why are you shocked they are in Cyrus? They are in practically all Christian lands, but never asking help from their own because they know the answer. Christians are too hospitable and bleeding heart for their own good.
Most western Europeans are secular and don't even think about religion.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Most western Europeans are secular and don't even think about religion.

Most are secular Christian. But their religiosity is besides the point. The point is you regard them as dirty kufaar and unworthy of any respect. It's time to stop begging for dirty kufaar to lift you up. Either lift up your own nation or ask the Gulf countries to take you in and give you citizenship.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I must admit that these Cypriot Greeks are very tolerant. I watch as xalimos with hijabs just stroll down the street next to a native Cypriot who don’t even notice them.

I’m afraid it’ll take one downturn of their economy to get hostile.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wtf there are single Halimos in Cyprus? Why dont they atleast tahriib to Greek? Cyprus hates muslims

Dude! I’m telling, they are all single, terribly young and wearing hijabs.
They can’t marry now because it’s a burden.
ive spoken to a fella whom I asked “Do y’all marry the girls”. He was like “that’s the farthest from our minds. At the moment we’re struggling to keep afloat. However, we do have some aroos that happens here and there and it’s between a Farax from Germany and a xaliimo here. He’ll support her and sponsor her”.
After this conversation I handed him some little pocket money.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude! I’m telling, they are all single, terribly young and wearing hijabs.
They can’t marry now because it’s a burden.
ive spoken to a fella whom I asked “Do y’all marry the girls”. He was like “that’s the farthest from our minds. At the moment we’re struggling to keep afloat. However, we do have some aroos that happens here and there and it’s between a Farax from Germany and a xaliimo here. He’ll support her and sponsor her”.
After this conversation I handed him some little pocket money.
Damn we need to make a fund for these girls someone could take advantage of their desperation. I am scared for them.