I’ve applied a position within my agency, I got this letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

5296080A-B3FE-4658-BBB7-CD234D12845D.jpeg

:browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Jaajuus money?

Don't fall into family stereotypes man :pachah1:

can't you get a career without destroying your people/cooning bro? :mjlol:

Waar I figured if there’s no hope of me going back home and if there’s gonna be thieves back home I might as well eat here, any means necessary. Ha la waasho. Coming to a mosque near you folks. I’ve alresdy grown the beard

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Waar I figured if there’s no hope of me going back home and if there’s gonna be thieves back home I might as well eat here, any means necessary. Ha la waasho. Coming to a mosque near you folks. I’ve alresdy grown the beard

But honestly if you feel comfortable with that life and telling your kids that when they get older, its your life bro.

But if you want to die and help the cadaan man maintain global power well, do your thing :lolbron:, I guess some folks gotta get wealth any way they can :browtf: It might sound like easy money but enjoy the stress and shame bro

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But honestly if you feel comfortable with that life and telling your kids that when they get older, its your life bro.

But if you want to die and help the cadaan man maintain global power well, do your thing :lolbron:, I guess some folks gotta get wealth any way they can :browtf: It might sound like easy money but enjoy the stress and shame bro

Where’s the shame when your uncle is looting somalia’s treasury. Why is there an uproar when @R.Kelly wants to wear a microphone :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.