3:17
4:44
5:09
8:31

Quran saar is needed for that last clip :dead:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He is no doubt a homosexual.

Some people you are not sure but this one is one. You would not even require witnesses for his punishment in Islam, that is how much of a homosexual he is.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So you are defending homosexuals? He's embarrassing Somalis. Why would I care about being famous on TikTok which was created by Chinese to spy on people.
:mjlol:
Besides, they are getting ready to pull the plug on that stupid retarded app. I'm glad I never downloaded it.
You cant call it Defending homosexuals when you have no proof or receipts to show this guy is gay

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A random kid doing tik tok embarrasses you guys and causes an outrage but Al Shabab doesn’t? You all make me sick.
the difference is Al shabab destroy lives and are dangerous

This kid is irrelevant and doing harmless random videos until insecure people felt embarrassed to find out hes Somali

No wonder he quit all socials :francis:

can’t see anything ... what happen to him ?

Also those who are calling him homosexual
Stop assuming shit... a lot of y’all forget that’s haram.
So judgemental for what? I seen people humiliate/Harass others over voices, body language, facial expressions, personalities etc.
That type of harassment can sometimes lead the victim to overcompensate or push him towards “homosexuality”.
You never see these people harass “male” rappers who talk about guns, sex and drugs but entertainers like akafi and Mukhtar are constantly criticized/bullied by their own community. If other communities see them getting trolled by their own people they’ll think it’s open season for them aswell.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
can’t see anything ... what happen to him ?

Also those who are calling him homosexual
Stop assuming shit... a lot of y’all forget that’s haram.
So judgemental for what? I seen people humiliate/Harass others over voices, body language, facial expressions, personalities etc.
That type of harassment can sometimes lead the victim to overcompensate or push him towards “homosexuality”.
You never see these people harass “male” rappers who talk about guns, sex and drugs but entertainers like akafi and Mukhtar are constantly criticized/bullied by their own community. If other communities see them getting trolled by their own people they’ll think it’s open season for them aswell.
Akafi is a different thing.

He is more moderate than Mukhtar.

Although I'm not Somali. I find it quite "odd" how him and that other fat gay Somali dude Akafi Ali are all social media famous and their videos are always going viral. I wonder which groups of "people" are behind supporting and promoting such individuals on social media because I know for certain that it isn't Somali people who are supporting these homos.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Although I'm not Somali. I find it quite "odd" how him and that other fat gay Somali dude Akafi Ali are all social media famous and their videos are always going viral. I wonder which groups of "people" are behind supporting and promoting such individuals on social media because I know for certain that it isn't Somali people who are supporting these homos.
The halimos r doing it bro :snoop:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The halimos r doing it bro :snoop:

He's funny laakin this nigga is definitely on that fruity shit. No reason to care ain't my fam ain't my L :chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts