Hypocrisy of people

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My mum, who’s a typical liberal black woman and some of AAs have told me that I should dress differently and not to speak in public so I don’t get harassed. Even got suggested to wear lipstick because the color lips causes people to think I have a disease.
So the people crying racism and being judged unfairly should not only be able to bully me for wearing TRADITIONAL AFRICAN clothing and jewelry but I should change to please them....And support them unconditionally
Meanwhile I don’t like the double standard

So I should change, but it’s if someone does it to them, it’s racism. It’s okay to make fun of the way I talk, but Ebonics is a beautiful and rich language .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yeah, but the harassment I get is very real. Pointing, laughing, following, barking at me, going out their way to humiliate me is not cool.
And then turning around and crying about being unfairly judged by the world. The part that irks me the most is that they STILL like I’m obligated to support them and learning everything about them. It’s completely selfish

Yeah, but the harassment I get is very real. Pointing, laughing, following, barking at me, going out their way to humiliate me is not cool.
Honestly they’re jealous of your confidence, society has conditioned them to dress a certain way and when they see other people doing something else it probably annoys them.

Trust me there are many insecure people trying to make themselves feel better.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Honestly they’re jealous of your confidence, society has conditioned them to dress a certain way and when they see other people doing something else it probably annoys them.

Trust me there are many insecure people trying to make themselves feel better.
I don’t associate with AAs outside of a handful. What makes me hate them is when they try to force themselves on you. The whole “ It don’t matter what you think, the white man see no difference “ spiel is some very manipulative and kinda desperate sounding. You just admitted that if it weren’t for whites’ racism system and standards, you would have no friends/allies. It sounds like “ Yeah, I’m really shitty towards, don’t have anything in common and don’t really like enough to know anything whatsoever about our culture because the white man hates you. You have no choice but to uplift me “
The few AA friends I do have, understand that we’re different people and don’t project their issues on me.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
No, she’s maadow. And she drank the kool-aid. She’s technically not ADOS, but is very dark skinned.My mum is like Lupita Nyong'o .
I’m American but my dad’s side were immigrants from British Somaliland and Tuaregs that came over during the 1930-40s . They tried, the keyword is tried to integrate with sinners. My mum’s side are Zambo/creoles/free people of color . My maternal great grandpa is from Cade Verde. They’re basically just wetblacks.

Trending