ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
y'all wished you ever had this power?
the ablity to manipulate water.
hgfdxcfghuyutfdfcvghgf.gif

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
you Remember that episode of avatar where Katara and zuko tracked down her mother’s killer.

That episode itself was amazing

Also the episode where katara blood bended.

Theses two episodes made me want to water bend so much.

But I am still team earth bending.

you Remember that episode of avatar where Katara and zuko tracked down her mother’s killer.

That episode itself was amazing

Also the episode where katara blood bended.

Theses two episodes made me want to water bend so much.

But I am still team earth bending.
I loved bloodbending until i found out about lava bending.

latest
latest

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I loved bloodbending until i found out about lava bending.

latest
latest
WALLAHI WHEN THIS NIGGA STARTED LAVA BENDING IT WAS SO LIT. THIS DUDE WAS GIVEN ONE ROCK AND HE FUCKED UP EVERYONE.

Bro his teammates are crazy too. When Zaheer started flying man that shit was nuts. They also had that chick who was water bending with NO HANDS!!!

:denzelnigga: You my nigga yaquub, I didn’t know you watched legend of Korra. That show is amazing. Haven’t watched it since the last season ended. They need to bring it back

WALLAHI WHEN THIS NIGGA STARTED LAVA BENDING IT WAS SO LIT. THIS DUDE WAS GIVEN ONE ROCK AND HE FUCKED UP EVERYONE.

Bro his teammates are crazy too. When Zaheer started flying man that shit was nuts. They also had that chick who was water bending with NO HANDS!!!

:denzelnigga: You my nigga yaquub, I didn’t know you watched legend of Korra. That show is amazing. Haven’t watched it since the last season ended. They need to bring it back
Seriously the whole avatar series was lit. I wish it didn't have to finish but all good things have an end.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.