Hussein ceydiid says dahabshiil is funding and working with Al shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I only f*ck with Worldremit but that is fake news. The international community already investigated this conspiracy theory and debunked it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I only f*ck with Worldremit but that is fake news. The international community already investigated this conspiracy theory and debunked it.
This is the former prime minister of Somalia the son of ceydiid are you calling him a liar?

Alshabab is funded through sugar importation through kismayo it's seems the guy has been paid by Garisa politicians who want to deflect.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Alshabab is funded through sugar importation through kismayo it's seems the guy has been paid by Garisa politicians who want to deflect.
Are you saying the son of ceydiid mr hussein the former prime minister of Somalia is a paid stooge?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No one can dare ban dahabshiil , in puntland it won’t be banned
Hussien ceydiid is not from puntland he is from mogadisho The son of general ceydiid and he says dahabshiil are working and funding terrorists AL SHABAAB and they will be banned from mogadisho now what are you going to do cry irir Samaale kkk

If there's something strange in you neighborhood
Who you gonna call? (IRIR SAMAALE)
If there's something weird
And it don't look good
I ain't afraid of no Darood
If you're seeing things running through your head
An invisible man
Sleeping in your bed

Last edited:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
We need a abgaal in charge of somalia, people would be too frightened by the mighty hawiye muscles to even fight. :rejoice:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Does dahabshiil do business in Xamar? Then yes. They are funding al-shabab. Every (big) business is.

Dahabshiil already beat these bastards in a court of Law may Allah punish all the filth slandering the good Somali company Dahabshiil . Day of judgement fast approaches

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Dahabshiil already beat these bastards in a court of Law may Allah punish all the filth slandering the good Somali company Dahabshiil . Day of judgement fast approaches

Are you a shareholder or something? Why do you care if we shit on a company?

Are you a shareholder or something? Why do you care if we shit on a company?

Are you a Muslim ? Dahabshiil has done a great service to Somalis back home from Djibouti to Somaliland to Somalia to Kenya and also in Ethiopia . To see a company like that fall victim to qabiil related propaganda is shameful. They have also been found innocent in a court of law .

Are you a Somali hater ? Why would you hate on such a succesful Somali company ?

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Hussien ceydiid is not from puntland he is from mogadisho The son of general ceydiid and he says dahabshiil are working and funding terrorists AL SHABAAB and they will be banned from mogadisho now what are you going to do cry irir Samaale kkk

If there's something strange in you neighborhood
If there's something weird
And it don't look good
If you're seeing things running through your head
An invisible man
Sleeping in your bed

@Suhaib this is an example of how a good joke is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.