Husband takes on second wife, but lives to regret it. What advice you giving him?

Somali men love marrying a second younger wife. I can't blame the brother for trying but he got burned for it.

He probably saw his adeer do the same thing and got brave . sxb fucked around and found out :mjkkk:

Last edited:

reer

VIP
AA men in those positions are colorist. Let’s not. Even looking at old rappers. Their first baby mothers are dark skin and then afterwards they get with a mixed looking to white looking woman. Look at that short comedian forget his name. He’s a perfect example.
tbf those nba players they get sports scholarships so they are probably surrounded by cadaans.

What a dummy. Loyalty is very hard to come by.

If you find a real one you better hold them down because once that trust is broken most of the time it’s irreparable

Don't get why polygamy is such a big discussion nowadays. People are getting married later and later due to financial reasons such as cost of living and wanting to be in a more secure place career wise. There is no way you are able to provide for two separate households in the west even if you are on a high salary $200k +. Also most abdis born in the west aren't interested in the whole marrying a young wife back home so that is not a point of consideration.

He got what he deserved, he destroyed his house with his own hands.
First wive is better off without an easily influenced idiot like him.

Advice to men, if your first is a good woman, don't marry another woman as it'll be unlikely for you to find a better woman.

Thought he'd trade his wife in for a newer model and it backfired, love to see it :heh:

There's nothing I personally hate more than men who get blessed with good women and who squander it wallahi. Now the rest of us have to pay the price for his f*ck-up, thanks abti. Hope the new wife makes your life a living hell, the ungrateful fàggot.

The thing is, as much as they claim to a lot of men aren’t attracted to overly miskeen women who lack boundaries. Kind yes, cooperative yes, but especially in the beginning I’ve noticed many men won’t take you serious if you’re too miskeen and accommodating towards him. That isn’t a challenge to him, there isn’t an element of looking forward to get know her if she’s already ready to chase him back. I’ve seen men confirm this theory and I’ve seen it play out in real life.

Any man who seeks to be challenged by his wife really has no purpose in life worth fighting for.

Let me ask you this, Do you know how a women can stimulate her man’s bonding hormone, to get the best out of him?

The only reason why you’re attracted to what you’re attracted to is because you’re into conquering and challenging yourself. You want someone who actually makes you think about your next move. And by challenge I don’t mean someone who directly challenges you and argues with you, I’m talking about someone who has firm boundaries whom you have to work for a little bit. You’re not unique in that.

You’re 100% wrong, I’m attracted to the women who best represent the kind of daughter I wish to have insha Allah.

I do not choose women based on lust arousal or limerence, So i have no need to chase or win over one, because there are no carnal desires involved.

I actually have a hard time connecting with women, before I get to know them personally. Irrelevant of how attractive or charming they may be, again I’m not led by lust like majority of the men who you know and speak of!!!

258DDC3B-17FD-4A9D-9FA2-0083A4095891.jpeg

This is the truth I’m trying to share with you, but you keep bringing up feminine men that are govern by their feelings.

Men who have no code and no honor, who’s words have no meaning. Men who will walk out on a woman who was a ride or die, because a new one caught his eye. do you see the men in the picture. Does he speak of love? And in your opinion why did he not leave her for a better looking woman?

Last edited:
Any man who seeks to be challenged by his wife really has no purpose in life worth fighting for.

Let me ask you this, Do you know how a women can stimulate her man’s bonding hormone, to get the best out of him?

You’re 100% wrong, I’m attracted to the women who best represent the kind of daughter I wish to have insha Allah.

I do not choose women based on lust arousal or limerence, So i have no need to chase or win over one, because there are no carnal desires involved.

I actually have a hard time connecting with women, before I get to know them personally. Irrelevant of how attractive or charming they may be, again I’m not led by lust like majority of the men who you know and speak of!!!

View attachment 327075

This is the truth I’m trying to share with you, but you keep bringing up feminine men that are govern by their feelings.

Men who have no code and no honor, who’s words have no meaning. Men who will walk out on a woman who was a ride or die, because a new one caught his eye. do you see the men in the picture. Does he speak of love? And in your opinion why did he not leave her for a better looking woman?
You are spitting too many facts for them to comprehend bro. No point honestly, but glad to see that there are still some sane men still out there in our community.

I’ve noticed men care so much about what other men think, that’s so pathetic it’s like they live for other men and don’t care about what they truly want. It’s very feminine like.