Hungary passes law banning the 'promotion' of LGBTQ content to minors!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't mind gay people, but I don't like transgenders!

And why is that?

Hungary is literally a shithole of conservative cancer, where people leave for the West.
Trans rights shall be respected, as they are as humans as any one of us here.

And why is that?

Hungary is literally a shithole of conservative cancer, where people leave for the West.
Pedophiles are as humans than us
Zoophiles are as humans than us
Necrophiles are as humans than us
Scatophiles are as humans than us
Aidthopians are as humans than us

3E3FD1B6-E8E5-408B-892F-29EEE92C2632.png

And why is that?

Transgenders pretend to be something they are not. It goes against science you can not switch your sex. If you are born a male you are a male. If you are born a female then you are a female.

Also considering the advances in technology they are able to effectively look like the opposite sex this is extremely worrying for straight people such as myself.

Hungary has $16,000 GDP per capita, that means they have recently started to become well of which is around $12k+. As a result they are still conservative, as more money flows into your country you started to become more liberal. Hungary used to be part of USSR, which it fall 1991 the same year Somalia government fall. When Hungary gained total Independence its GDP it was at 34 billion, not bad for a small country, compare to 1 Billion in Somalia (1991) which is 5x times bigger than Hungary. Their economy consisted of mostly agriculture and small manufacturing, they had some trouble time transitioning to free market system. They had to shutdown unprofitable factories and cut welfare program. Meanwhile, Somalia going through one of the hardest time moryaans have taken over the country leaving nothing but terror causing Somali's GDP to go into a comma.

Since the hard time for Hungary they were able to develop much more last 30 years, they went from 35 billion to 163 Billion:
hungary.png

The main sectors of Hungarian industry are heavy industry (mining, metallurgy, machine and steel production), energy production, mechanical engineering, chemicals, food industry and automobile production. The industry is leaning mainly on processing industry and (including construction) accounted for 29.32% of GDP in 2008. Due to the sparse energy and raw material resources, Hungary is forced to import most of these materials to satisfy the demands of the industry. Following the transition to market economy, the industry underwent restructuring and remarkable modernization. The leading industry is machinery, followed by chemical industry (plastic production, pharmaceuticals), while mining, metallurgy and textile industry seemed to be losing importance in the past two decades. In spite of the significant drop in the last decade, food industry is still giving up to 14% of total industrial production and amounts to 7-8% of the country's exports.

Meanwhile, Somalia is starting wake up slowly recovering by trail and error:
somalia.png

As a result they are still conservative, as more money flows into your country you started to become more liberal.

That's not true look at Qatar's GDP per capita it's high, yet they are not liberal. Same with Japan and Korea those are conservative countries. Becoming more liberal has to do with culture, not GDP.
1623830144568.png

Last edited:
That's not true look at Qatar's GDP per capita it's high, yet they are not liberal. Same with Japan and Korea those are conservative countries. Becoming more liberal has to do with culture, not GDP.
View attachment 189151
japan average age is very old, korea got rich recently and they are old both close 50, give it one more generation you will see the result. As for qatar there gdp mostly consist of oil %40. while it might not be for certain countries overall trend shows a correlation, liberalize enough to implement secularism from there have slippry slope of liberalization of infinity, where you can implement any crazy laws you want. There is a reason why saudi arabia is getting liberalized, if it wasnt for the money, what was it for.

japan average age is very old, korea got rich recently and they are old both close 50, give it one more generation you will see the result. As for qatar there gdp mostly consist of oil %40. while it might not be for certain countries overall trend shows a correlation, liberalize enough to implement secularism from there have slippry slope of liberalization of infinity, where you can implement any crazy laws you want. There is a reason why saudi arabia is getting liberalized, if it wasnt for the money, what was it for.

I guess we have to wait and see but I don't believe Saudi Arabia or other successful Muslim countries will ever get to a point where LGBT is ok. Japan and Korea is possible tho.

Sol

?
I wanted to be fire truck when I was young imagine if the tech existed to turn me into one :damsel: Point is kids at that age are dumb as f*ck and susceptible to anything

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Loool gotta give it to reer paprika. They dont give to flying fcks about EU directives and globalist agenda and propaganda, yet still they manage to profit greatly on EU grants.

:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts