Humiliation! Some 20 African countries banned from Dubai! Somalia not included in the ban! Will the African Union retaliate?

countries affected by the visa ban include Uganda, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Cameroon, Nigeria, Liberia, Burundi, Republic of Guinea, Gambia, Togo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Benin, Ivory Coast, Congo, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Comoros, and the Dominican Republic.

Somalia is not on the list!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1667132694038.png
1667132709541.png

1667132737813.png
1667132738563.png
1667132739177.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dominican Republic ain’t in Africa. They are the most racist people towards black Africans. They hate their neighbors, the Haitians.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dominican Republic ain’t in Africa. They are the most racist people towards black Africans. They hate their neighbors, the Haitians.

And so they should hate them. Haitians are as trouble makers as the african americans

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And so they should hate them. Haitians are as trouble makers as the african americans

Huuno--i acctually don't hate them. I adore them. But i think its frustrations more than anything. They have a potential to be great in America, but they are not. Instead, we deal with their unleashed animal insticts all over the place.