Humans Need Not Apply - Automation is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist

How are you preparing for your jobless future?

Last edited:
We're just going to be horsin' around when the time comes
The world will be one huge welfare state when this happens
Everyone will be lying around doing nothing

Dhabaal

We're just going to be horsin' around when the time comes
The world will be one huge welfare state when this happens
Everyone will be lying around doing nothing
When universal income and the bots come it will be next to impossible to generate money or get rich.

You should catch the train now and prepare.

I am currently fighting it by completing my Computer Science and hardware engineering degree get lots of money from that before it gets automated .It might get automated by 2030 or 2040s. But I've would've made lots of Money by then

Then use that Money to get Rich , and the bots will not take my Data development job.

Last edited:

Dhabaal

You create the robots lmao become their aabo :dead:

Father and AI experience right here

8hD0jyG.gif

maestro

Cultural revolution
That is the optimistic future. We are long overdue for a WW3. This has been the most peaceful period in human history but human stupidity is shocking. This could be the final war that Einstein predicted where we will fight with sticks after it's done.

But if no war happens then we are heading to the top sxb. Automation will lead to inevitable communism and an over abundance of everything. The 21st century is gonna be lit

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I spoke about this a few weeks ago

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-third-revolution-on-the-way-this-century.15906/

Google, Amazon, Microsoft etc all the major cloud vendors will totally dominate and buy out the industry because they are doing the most in terms of Big Data.

I do believe we are good at creating opportunities though, history has shown we are innovative e.g the Internet. Virtual Reality has kicked off too.

There is no such thing as 100% financial security in life btw, another recession and hyperinflation can wipe out your savings. Trust in God for an easy life

Status
Not open for further replies.