Humans may be able to regrow limbs like salamanders.

"The axolotl can rebuild nearly any body part, including its heart, lungs, jaws, limbs, spinal cord, ovaries, tail, skin, and much more. It can even regenerate its brain. A brain! Mammals in their embryo or juvenile stages can regenerate, too. For example, human children can regenerate fingertips, and infants can regenerate heart tissue, which means adults, too, might retain the crucial genetic code for regeneration. This opens the door to potentially developing pharmaceutical therapies enabling humans to "grow" tissues and organs lost to injury or disease, instead of simply forming a permanent scar.
"
It could be used to heal all cartilage injuries in the future.:icon lol:

Last edited:
"The axolotl can rebuild nearly any body part, including its heart, lungs, jaws, limbs, spinal cord, ovaries, tail, skin, and much more. It can even regenerate its brain. A brain! Mammals in their embryo or juvenile stages can regenerate, too. For example, human children can regenerate fingertips, and infants can regenerate heart tissue, which means adults, too, might retain the crucial genetic code for regeneration. This opens the door to potentially developing pharmaceutical therapies enabling humans to "grow" tissues and organs lost to injury or disease, instead of simply forming a permanent scar.
"
so you telling me, hypothetically and completely theoretical. if i were to act as a superhero and got shot, will my face grow back??? :fittytousand:

DRACO

VIP
so you telling me, hypothetically and completely theoretical. if i were to act as a superhero and got shot, will my face grow back??? :fittytousand:
You’d probably be dead after loosing too much blood and ur brain would’ve been deprived of oxygen for too long.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
"
Keep regrowing your parts and maintaining yourself after you reach high mileage.

Trending

Latest posts