Human Rights Watch exposes Mogdishu warlord Farmaajo for commiting crimes against humanity,murder and corruption

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
How’s Ilhan a failure? Pretty successful for a failure. @Manafesto also just explained why she voted against the debt relief

she has done 0 for Somalis in America or abroad. She’s done absolutely nothing for her own district. There’s literally no metric you can put her on that would show her doing anything successful. Also don’t believe her dumb debt relief bullshit. She could have rejected it from the jump but supported the bill then turned on it. That’s psycho. She just gets into arguments over dumb shit and bringing shame to Somalis by cheating on her husband with an alcoholic Jew

she has done 0 for Somalis in America or abroad. She’s done absolutely nothing for her own district. There’s literally no metric you can put her on that would show her doing anything successful. Also don’t believe her dumb debt relief bullshit. She could have rejected it from the jump but supported the bill then turned on it. That’s psycho. She just gets into arguments over dumb shit and bringing shame to Somalis by cheating on her husband with an alcoholic Jew
She has no duty to Somalis abroad and in America. As for her district, a big function of her job is making laws and introducing bills. She just got to Congress. Those things take time. Obviously she’s gonna reject the bill later on after reviewing it when it comes out of the sub committees. And she has every right as a congresswomen to turn on a bill if she doesn’t like it’s merits. And as @Manafesto explained, it was a good on her to do that. How do you equate that to her being a psycho?

As for her cheating? Pretty shitty thing to do but I could care less if the dude got cheated on and couldn’t keep her. And I give no care she married a Jew. That’s her personal life. Not mine.