Do you think Cloning is a good thing?

• Yes, it helps us!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, its inhumane and cruel!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get why they banned it, it could've benefited millions of people from around the world. For example lets say you need an Organ because the current one you have can no longer support you, and transplanting waiting lists could take years for you to even obtain one (You can even die waiting). So the only solution is to clone yourself and obtain the organs from that clone OR clone the Organ if you're a sensitive humane person, and there are other beneficial uses for them like Factory labour, Dangerous mining, Dangerous expeditions (Like sending them to Mars) and other stuff tasks that normal humans don't need to do but instead leave it up to them.

If Somalia had clones, we could've rebuilt the country in less than ten years using 'Priceless-Clone-Labour'

Last edited:
you're sick because you're filth who just wants a clone devoid of human emotion you can f*ck and not feel shitty about later!

forget its a book

You're the one who's starting to have filthy thoughts, and no they're not real people but actually 'artificial humans' (No even Natural Humans)

if you clone a human to get an organ, wouldnt you have to wait for all the necessary development to occur? You can't just cherry pick an organ from a zygote now can you? By the time the organism is fully developed, wouldn't it be considered a fully functioning human and by taking the organ, you are essentially killing it?

if you clone a human to get an organ, wouldnt you have to wait for all the necessary development to occur? You can't just cherry pick an organ from a zygote now can you? By the time the organism is fully developed, wouldn't it be considered a fully functioning human and by taking the organ, you are essentially killing it?

Well if you do genetic modification on the clones am sure that development could be done faster, actually its lying on our DNA. Using an Artificial-Virus its possible to increase development of human lifespan by manipulating the ancient deactivated DNA. But as for being it Human, wouldn't it be a part of you since you authorised its creation? So therefore you have the full rights to do what the hell with it, just like legal rights of DNA. (If I was a person on a deathbed, am sure I would want its organs)

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i like the idea of cloning, but it's wrong for humans to play god. science and technology has come far but neither has the power to give life.

Let's first address the fact that my milk, eggs and pretty much everything in my fridge has an expiration date of two weeks or less before we talk about something so far out as human cloning.

i like the idea of cloning, but it's wrong for humans to play god. science and technology has come far but neither has the power to give life.

True, but its not about creating pure life but manipulating it to your advantage and your sole survival. I personally know a guy who had one his lungs shut down, he searched years for a donor but unfortunately he perished because he couldn't find one. Raximahullah, the Miskiin!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well if you do genetic modification on the clones am sure that development could be done faster, actually its lying on our DNA. Using an Artificial-Virus its possible to increase development of human lifespan by manipulating the ancient deactivated DNA. But as for being it Human, wouldn't it be a part of you since you authorised its creation? So therefore you have the full rights to do what the hell with it, just like legal rights of DNA. (If I was a person on a deathbed, am sure I would want its organs)

gene therapy is not even close to being sophicated enough that we could even dream of that.

Let's first address the fact that my milk, eggs and pretty much everything in my fridge has an expiration date of two weeks or less before we talk about something so far out as human cloning.

I suggest you watch Cowspiracy, the Milk and Eggs you bought will be supporting your descendant's doom in the future. So that's why, Milk and Eggs also will need to be cloned! :D

Hafez

VIP
Khattab are you taking the f****ing piss bro? And everyone knows what clones are. You seem to regard your basic scientific knowledge as an ark of salvation.

Khattab are you taking the f****ing piss bro? And everyone knows what clones are. You seem to regard your basic scientific knowledge as an ark of salvation.

Trust me Saxib, when I talk about Sciency-stuff in Masajidka basically no one has an idea what I'm talking about Wallahi. Heck even invented-stuff is sometimes disregarded by them, and theories as fantasy-dreams. Trust me, its an actual experience!

And yes I treat Science as something very important, but it doesn't mean I stray away from my Deen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts