Human animal hybrids

This is crazy damn. I love Japan but I can't support this.

SmartSelect_20190802-081737_Chrome.jpg

@Waaqo of Punt what do you think ?

For now they're just trying to 'grow' animals that have human organs, not an actual hybrid, in order to allow organ transplant. I'm against it though. you're essentially giving birth to an animal that's not fully an animal. What if this leads to researchers making actual half humans sbx.

I remember when scientist where talking about creating an artificial womb and grow babies. They experimented with a lamb in a plastic bag.
They say the incubator will be ready in a decade. Google it . Looks scary.

For now they're just trying to 'grow' animals that have human organs, not an actual hybrid, in order to allow organ transplant. I'm against it though. you're essentially giving birth to an animal that's not fully an animal. What if this leads to researchers making actual half humans sbx.
East Asians, especially the Chinese could possibly build an army of genetically modified Super Humans with enhanced capabilities in the future.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
East Asians, especially the Chinese could possibly build an army of genetically modified Super Humans with enhanced capabilities in the future.

That is very possible.

The Americans are developing robotic armour suits that can repel bullets and explosion. It's called powered exoskeleton which is a wearable mobile machine that is powered by a system of electric motors, pneumatics, levers, hydraulics, or a combination of technologies that allow for limb movement with increased strength, speed and endurance. It'll also give them a better shooting accuracy.

They got inpired by Iron man, lol.

It'll be both interesting and scary how the future would look like.

Last edited:
Imagine an army of improved and genetically modified geeljires...It will give rise to a new qabil...a superior qabil :siilaanyolaugh:

We will no longer be 68 iq

southside

Hiiraan
this is not a good idea, think of the life such a being will have where they were created simply for the curiosity of scientists that wont have any compassion or sympathy for the being, the hybrid wont live a normal life and will live a sad and depressing life

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How will do they do this. Who will give birth to this half man half beast thing? if it's the beast giving birth which most likely is the 'case' as they won't trial this on a woman. How are they going to achieve it? male sperm from human and womb of the beast. How they interact will be very interesting.

Can life from it, who knows because bacteria can spread into your body, diseases from animals can spread to you, so why cant reproduction happen? is there anything physically 'removing' this from happening that I don't know about? or are ur issues human rights, animal rights, or is religious morality. The good old question of science vs ethics. Now that is subjective topic that has been raging for long time.

VixR

Veritas
I wish I was born 200-300 years from now. We’ll die before we see things truly take off.

growing human organs. if u had organ failure and needed new organ- god forbidden- Will u accept and get these organs????

Last edited:

Trending