Huge war in mudug within few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
There will be a huge war in Mudug within few years. Hasan Sheikh said Puntland is Bari and Nugaal. Wadanka sharcigiisa wuxuu qabaa a state must have atleast 2 gobols, Galmudug controls galgaduud and about half of Mudug(?). PL and GM are building 2 ports in Mudug. The signs are clear, i predict a huge war within 10 yrs.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Garacad port will finish at least a decade before Hobyo. We will control the arms trade in Central Somalia and when the Fire Nation attacks, we will be ready.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hobyo Sultanate 2.0 incoming.
hat.png

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
There will be a huge war in Mudug within few years. Hasan Sheikh said Puntland is Bari and Nugaal. Wadanka sharcigiisa wuxuu qabaa a state must have atleast 2 gobols, Galmudug controls galgaduud and about half of Mudug(?). PL and GM are building 2 ports in Mudug. The signs are clear, i predict a huge war within 10 yrs.
Over land they dont live or own? Sharciga waa 2 states or more IF the people wish to join to form a state together. In this case, Rupaul has better chance to win the miss universe beauty pergent then that to happen.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No war will happen,

1. we have our stooges in galmudug administration like Xaaf and others

2. Galmudug has the djibouti faction of AMISOM in galgaduud controlling many areas

3. Al shabab controls Cel Buh and Xaraardhere, we don't need al shabab infested south mudug

Dastuur means nothing since we defacto control Haylan (Eastern Sanaag), its about the reality on the ground, all areas Galmudug control are hawiye and marehan.

If they attempt to take MJ land, which is highly unlikely, they will receive a karbash unlike anything ever before, probably a genocide.

The current PL mudug border is dhinowda south of Garacad, to marehan inhabited saaxo on K5 border, and it will remain that way.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If and when its happens expect the Feds to move fully trained Turkish troops to the region.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It will be a good excuse to wipe them off Gaalkacyo if they try to do something funny.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
HG are more of a threat to my family than Oromos. My tuulo is right by the border with those animals.

We have never been the aggressors. All violence in the region has always started with them and it will be the same with the next bout. We will defend ourselves no matter what deluded kumbaya preaching shisheeye say.

I look forward to the opportunity to evict these primates from Gaalkacyo once and for all.

VIP
HG are more of a threat to my family than Oromos. My tuulo is right by the border with those animals.

We have never been the aggressors. All violence in the region has always started with them and it will be the same with the next bout. We will defend ourselves no matter what deluded kumbaya preaching shisheeye say.

I look forward to the opportunity to evict these primates from Gaalkacyo once and for all.

Don't weep when you and your fam are guests in gaalkacayo and bosaaso in 40 years tho

If and when its happens expect the Feds to move fully trained Turkish troops to the region.

HG will never let it happen, because CM will get the Hobyo Sultanate back.

:rejoice:

1c3bc1193467fffdea078a35a11bbbdf--somalia-soldiers.jpg

:notsureif:If you zoom in on the Fort, there's a silhouette of an Oromo Spy trying to send information back about the CM and HG troop numbers to Addis.

No war will happen,

1. we have our stooges in galmudug administration like Xaaf and others

2. Galmudug has the djibouti faction of AMISOM in galgaduud controlling many areas

3. Al shabab controls Cel Buh and Xaraardhere, we don't need al shabab infested south mudug

Dastuur means nothing since we defacto control Haylan (Eastern Sanaag), its about the reality on the ground, all areas Galmudug control are hawiye and marehan.

If they attempt to take MJ land, which is highly unlikely, they will receive a karbash unlike anything ever before, probably a genocide.

The current PL mudug border is dhinowda south of Garacad, to marehan inhabited saaxo on K5 border, and it will remain that way.

What about the Oromos? what will they get?
:sass2:

Von

HG will never let it happen, because CM will get the Hobyo Sultanate back.

:rejoice:

1c3bc1193467fffdea078a35a11bbbdf--somalia-soldiers.jpg

:notsureif:If you zoom in on the Fort, there's a silhouette of an Oromo Spy trying to send information back about the CM and HG troop numbers to Addis.
Warya focus on your gobol as you would say :kodaksmiley:

Von

We are expanding into new Gobols.
Hypocrites when it suits your agenda and when it doesnt "This is the agreement the FSG must follow and they are violating our rights, see this is why we must be a country". Take your BS and hit the road :chrisfreshhah::camby:

When the Feds own Southern Somalia and reach Galkayo, MJs:wowsweat:

Hypocrites when it suits your agenda and when it doesnt "This is the agreement the FSG must follow and they are violating our rights, see this is why we must be a country". Take your BS and hit the road :chrisfreshhah::camby:

When the Feds own Southern Somalia and reach Galkayo, MJs:wowsweat:

We did the feds work already.

What the point of feds coming to puntland? destruction?

Focus on your Gobol and help somalia rise.

Jinni Feds kullaha,lool

"The north started federalism, if anythings its the light of Puntland going South, not the Mugdi of the south going North"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts