Huge Oromo artist killed (unrest and violence in Ethiopia soon)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Problems in oromia > problems in ogadenia = oromos and ogadenians immigration in Somalia increase

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I've lost count of how many times I've read the "Ethiopia's destruction is imminent" crap. I doubt anything big will happen other than a few violent demonstration from Oromos!

:bell:

Last edited:
Oromo lives matter is back burning Minilik's monument down is something that they were waiting for a longtime.

Civil unrest and Beef with Arab nations is making ethiopia to face its toughest challenge ever and most probably to fail this time.

A Glimer of hope for somali wayn:westbrookswag:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Oromo lives matter is back burning Minilik's monument down is something that they were waiting for a longtime.

Civil unrest and Beef with Arab nations is making ethiopia to face its toughest challenge ever and most probably to fail this time.

A Glimer of hope for somali wayn:westbrookswag:
Imagine if oromos in somalia get angry for not getting political seat so they start burning ahmed gurey mad mullah statues

Imagine if oromos in somalia get angry for not getting political seat so they start burning ahmed gurey mad mullah statues
So weird but thats almost impossible for the few oromo lives in Somalia to dare. But in Ethiopia they're the dominant ethnic group so they showed themselves that its time to destroy anything against them and oromize the country like former Amharic rulers did.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So weird but thats almost impossible for the few oromo lives in Somalia to dare. But in Ethiopia they're the dominant ethnic group so they showed themselves that its time to destroy anything against them and oromize the country like former Amharic rulers did.
We should give weapons to ogaden ppl so they can stay safe or thake chance n loot with oromos

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:gucciwhat: :mjkkk:
TPLF or egypt backed by mossad.

Either way the rest need to brace for tribulation if things get ugly. This isn't reer galbeed's fight, let the oromos and tigray solve their own problems.

Trending