Huge News: Taliban Claims To Capture Kandahar, Afghanistan's Second-Largest City!

Apollo

VIP
giphy.gif

Impossible to get rid of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Just let them run it.

One thing I've noticed is the International Community are not vilifying the Taliban as much as how they vilified ISIS/Al Qaeda and are now viewing them as a serious political & military force that should play a role in the running of Afghanistan.

Seems like Outsiders are finally realising an Afghan future without the Taliban is highly unlikely. It sucks though for the locals.

Apollo

VIP
One thing I've noticed is the International Community are not vilifying the Taliban as much as how they vilified ISIS/Al Qaeda and are now viewing them as a serious political & military force.

Seems like Outsiders are finally realising an Afghan future without the Taliban is highly unlikely.

A bit offtopic, but have you also realized that Afghans are cool people? They seem to get along well with Somalis in the West. Never met an Afghan I didn't get along with.

Expect the capital to be conquered within a few weeks.

It's crazy how much the Americans leaving increased the Taliban's influence and power
:whew: :farmajoyaab:

A bit offtopic, but have you also realized that Afghans are cool people? They seem to get along well with Somalis in the West. Never met an Afghan I didn't get along with.
I'm with you on that one. I remember getting a "Muslim discount" from an Afghan kebab shop owner. Top notch folks.

Iranians on the other hand are a bit coonish and try be Western-like, much worse than Afghans despite them coming from the same cultural zone.
Hmm...The Persians I've interacted with irrespective of their religious/beliefs background [Shia, Atheist or Zoroastrian] have all been good & honest folks when I've done business dealings with them. I've never met one that has cooned for Whites.

Apollo

VIP
Hmm...The Persians I've interacted with irrespective of their religious background [Shia, Atheist or Zoroastrian] have all been good & honest folks when I've done business dealings with them. I've never met one that has cooned for Whites.

50%/50% for me, most were okay, but the % of highly Westernized coons seems much higher compared to other MENA diasporas. Not just based on online stereotypes, but real life observations for me.

Trending