Huge influx of non-Muslims on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Is anyone here concerned? I feel like they might start to outnumber the Muslims on here. At first I thought they were trolling but some of them cross that line. It defeats the purpose of this being a place where Somalis gather and discuss about certain things if this whole site becomes gaalo. We all know one cannot be Somali if they are gaal. Will it become gaalospot?

Last edited:
EA277033-A2EB-470F-AF1E-8A4EEF814BF4.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's always been atheists on
This site

:siilaanyosmile:Real question is where
Are they finding the mentally
deranged Members like Cumar
from? So many sheegatoos on this
Site

Oh wait he is one of many bohols
Alt accounts lol

Is anyone here concerned? I feel like they might start to outnumber the Muslims on here. At first I thought they were trolling but some of them cross that line. It defeats the purpose of this being a place where Somalis gather and discuss about certain things if this whole site becomes gaalo. We all know one cannot be Somali if they are gaal. Will it become gaalospot?
Tell me about your religion doroafels. Why do you believe in what you do?

Don't worry walaal we will start another jihad soon I remember when I came here the site was full of gaalo they used to run the show but we kicked most of them out alxamdulilah don't worry these new gaalo immigrants will meet the same fate

VIP
Somali and gaal are mutually exclusive. They are the biggest begs. We don't claim them at all and would [redacted] them if we could yet they're still obsessed with us.

Majority of self described atheists and agnostics and Christians on here are sheegato. They are troll accounts made by Sunnis to undermine and embarass legitimate kaafirs.

Refer to my sheegato list for a detailed list of sheegato. I made it for a reason.

20% of Somalis are self described kaafir so that's the natural amount that should be on here.

obsessed with what someone else believes, when muslims will become confident enough to careless?foreva paranoid if abdi or farax turn out to be otha. why should it bother them.
and they argue theres no coercion in islam.

Last edited:
569e1d0f563559988dd43915a9019702.jpg

Somali Christian in Kenya

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in my name and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Luke 9:22 And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

John 6:40 For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

(Sahih International)
Those are the ones who have bought the life of this world [in exchange] for the Hereafter, so the punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be aided.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 86

I don’t know why its so hard for you guys to grasp that some Somalis just aren’t muslim. Also this is somalispot not muslimspot so ur gaalospot joke makes no sense.

Another fun fact none of you are the gatekeepers of somaliniimo and you do not decide what makes someone Somali lol u can’t take away peoples identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending