Huge forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a huge and I mean huge forehead. I dont even think having a big forehead is that bad but its receding on the sides as well.
Seriously considering hairline lowering surgery. Is this halal?
I dont know what to do
I feel so insecure about it I don't even want to get married, ever. I feel unattractive and unfeminine.

So I have a huge and I mean huge forehead. I dont even think having a big forehead is that bad but its receding on the sides as well.
I dont know what to do
I feel so insecure about it I don't even want to get married, ever. I feel unattractive and unfeminine.
Cover it with your hijab

I dont know what to do

Your Hairline is receding ?

:faysalwtf:

Your Hairline is receding ?

:faysalwtf:
Lol thats the thing: I dont know?

Idk if the way my hairline is is natural (cuz some ppl just have uneven hairline) or caused by the 10+ years of wearing it in very tight buns and then covering it with a tight undercap.

Come to think of it: my 8 year old sister has the exact same hairline and she's never worn hijab before and her hair is never in buns all the time. Tbh I think it's just a family inkaar.

Lol thats the thing: I dont know?

Idk if the way my hairline is is natural (cuz some ppl just have uneven hairline) or caused by the 10+ years of wearing it in very tight buns and then covering it with a tight undercap.

Do your brothers or male relatives also have huge forehead/Receding Hairline as well ? I do agree it may be pretty hard to differentiate if your hairline is receding or if you have a big forehead.

you hairline looks receding because of the big forehead. If you choose to do hair transplant surgery it wouldn't be haram because they use your own hair. You might need to come back a few times to redo it. Which will cost a lot of $$$

Hair transplant is halal and it’s cheap in Turkey.
Huge forehead used to be the mark known for the nobles in the times of antiquity.
Be proud it won’t diminish your beauty one bit.

you hairline looks receding because of the big forehead. If you choose to do hair transplant surgery it wouldn't be haram because they use your own hair. You might need to come back a few times to redo it. Which will cost a lot of $$$

Wtf I don’t get that logic.

Why can’t I use my own fat in my thighs and transfer it in my booty then

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Nura
Your problem is not physical but mental. Also, I find that going to straight to surgery is a bit extreme. It's best if you talk to a professional.

Wtf I don’t get that logic.

Why can’t I use my own fat in my thighs and transfer it in my booty then

You are speaking of a complete different procedure but yes what you said is done as well. Some women use their own fat and put it in their ass. Some use silicon which could pop lol. Hair transplants are done using your own hair or if you have no hair they use donated hair from another human with similar hair texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts