Huge Blow To Somalia. Farole Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is now just going to end up with PL refusing the final constitution!!!. Farole will play his back-hand inside Puntland and rally up people to reject it!!! Gaas will support farole in it because the man is in garowe after all!!!

Dumb ass somali politicians in mogadishu, you don't lose people like Farole from critical committees like this. I don't envision we are going to complete this constitution or reach a consensus on it!!! Back to 'xirirka wala gooyay' iyo 'heeshish ku meel gaar ah oo aan meelna uu socon'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What if we just bring another puntland dude.

Whoever they bring in to replace farole won't have the same 'clout' as this man has among puntlanders!!! who u suggest? sharmarke? lol this man doesn't have the support of puntlanders!!! you cant bring a puntlander that is weak sxb, it will only just get rejected by Puntland when the constitution is finalized and the constitution won't ever be ratified!!! As somalis we have to accept who each region supports and deal with them regardless if we like their policies or not or the other option remain in the status quo!!!

Abdiqaybdiid in honesty, lets be real honest, lets look at his track record for galmudug? what the hell did he achieve there for them? if he couldn't even achieve this for his people, you think he is going to achieve something for you? farole left behind the puntland we have today, the man has a strong track record on results!!!

I understand why they gave it to abdiqaybdiid...Leelkase Constitution minister, Rahanwayn speaker, isaaq speaker, hawiye was missing from the picture!!! This is one of those times when 4.5 inclusivity and losing an importance person like farole makes me wonder about the system as a whole!!! Im not saying it's bad system, i understand we need inclusivity, but this sort of stuff can occurr!!!

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Whoever they bring in to replace farole won't have the same 'clout' as this man has among puntlanders!!! who u suggest? sharmarke? lol this man doesn't have the support of puntlanders!!! you cant bring a puntlander that is weak sxb, it will only just get rejected by Puntland when the constitution is finalized and the constitution won't ever be ratified!!! As somalis we have to accept who each region supports and deal with them regardless if we like their policies or not or the other option remain in the status quo!!!

Abdiqaybdiid in honesty, lets be real honest, lets look at his track record for galmudug? what the hell did he achieve there for them? if he couldn't even achieve this for his people, you think he is going to achieve something for you? farole left behind the puntland we have today, the man has a strong track record on results!!!

I understand why they gave it to abdiqaybdiid...Leelkase Constitution minister, Rahanwayn speaker, isaaq speaker, hawiye was missing from the picture!!! This is one of those times when 4.5 inclusivity and losing an importance person like farole makes me wonder about the system as a whole!!! Im not saying it's bad system, i understand we need inclusivity, but this sort of stuff can occurr!!!
But its the system we chose we gonna have to get used to it

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
upload_2017-8-12_20-28-6.png
:chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farole is my personal inspiration!!! Great visionary!!!. Top notch leader!!! This is what Somalia needs, not judge people by their 'tough' opinions but by the work they leave behind for Somalis regardless where they are!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.