HSM To Replace The Mayor, Police and Millitary Commanders?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HAG agenda might really be on:dwill:
886929B1-974A-46EA-A1ED-2BDD8B980C47.jpeg

Saw this guy Nuur Xayir is rumoured to be head police of Banaadir, replacing Qaroole. He’s the commander of Daraawiishta in Lower Shabelle.

Police will most likely go to RX, SNA will be given to Darood most likely Bixi (MX)

Hawiye have will have Taliyaha Lugta but Taliyaha Guud is for Darood (MX)

I believe Taliyaha Lugta will go to Abgaal, I was hearing Xaadoole or Mungaab.

Asluubta .5

NISA is Hawiye Mahad Salad

Commanders are based on 4.5.

Banadir Police I heard Xawaadle or Murusade is taking it since HG took NISA.

Last edited:
Police will most likely go to RX, SNA will be given to Darood most likely Bixi (MX)

Hawiye have will have Taliyaha Lugta but Taliyaha Guud is for Darood (MX)

I believe Taliyaha Lugta will go to Abgaal, I was hearing Xaadoole or Mungaab.

Asluubta .5

NISA is Hawiye Mahad Salad

Commanders are based on 4.5.

Banadir Police I heard Xawaadle or Murusade is taking it since HG took NISA.

SNA possibly going to Bixi (MX) is crazy. He is 84 years old, his been around since the dinosaurs. The guy is a killer, tribalist and is known to work with Al-shabab and gets involved in politics and is a bitter minority who dislikes HAG. If it has to go to Darood why can't we give it to a Ogaden or friendly Mj? Our army cannot be influenced by these people. Siad Barre was not seen as a threat but look at how he took control of the army and then the country. Biixi does not belong in the army. He is dangerous bitter killer and should not be given any opportunity. We have to learn from the past otherwise we are making our own rope to be hanged.

Beledweyne_Biixi-Jeyte-Xuud.jpg

SNA possibly going to Bixi (MX) is crazy. He is 84 years old, his been around since the dinosaurs. The guy is a killer, tribalist and is known to work with Al-shabab and gets involved in politics and is a bitter minority who dislikes HAG. If it has to go to Darood why can't we give it to a Ogaden or friendly Mj? Our army cannot be influenced by these people. Siad Barre was not seen as a threat but look at how he took control of the army and then the country. Biixi does not belong in the army. He is dangerous bitter killer and should not be given any opportunity. We have to learn from the past otherwise we are making our own rope to be hanged.

Beledweyne_Biixi-Jeyte-Xuud.jpg
Darood that contribute most to SNA is MX.

Ogaden already have PM so I don’t think they are getting it and I think Ogaden control them 43rd Division in Kismayo.

MJ have no SNA base in PL so how can they be SNA head just because of Darood name?

I am no friend of MX but I’m being realistic, I’m 100% sure MX will get the Darood Taliye whether police or Military.

Darood that contribute most to SNA is MX.

Ogaden already have PM so I don’t think they are getting it and I think Ogaden control them 43rd Division in Kismayo.

MJ have no SNA base in PL so how can they be SNA head just because of Darood name?

I am no friend of MX but I’m being realistic, I’m 100% sure MX will get the Darood Taliye whether police or Military.

Remember when we were in hot water. When PM Rooble kicked out chairman of the election committee Cirro (Dhulbaante guy) who was loyal to Farmajoo and we replaced him with a good Mj guy who supported PM Rooble and helped us deal with Fahad Yassin and clean up Farmajoo's mess and then he helped us finalize the election. I prefer my Mj brothers. Give them that job, they are better people and it would make us look good cos the MJ SNA chief can visit Puntland.

MX contribute zero to SFG. We owe them nothing as they pushed to destroy our dowlad and stability. We need to stop rewarding this minority who are no different than Awtarble or Leelkase We are not God and only God can give justice and opportunity to people. They just encouraged Ethiopia to pour more troops into West Gedo. They thought that this would harm us and our government. So far nothing has happened as Ethiopia has always been in West Gedo since 1994.

Remember when we were in hot water. When PM Rooble kicked out chairman of the election committee Cirro (Dhulbaante guy) who was loyal to Farmajoo and we replaced him with a good Mj guy who supported PM Rooble and helped us deal with Fahad Yassin and clean up Farmajoo's mess and then he helped us finalize the election. I prefer my Mj brothers. Give them that job, they are better people and it would make us look good cos the MJ SNA chief can visit Puntland.

MX contribute zero to SFG. We owe them nothing as they pushed to destroy our dowlad and stability. We need to stop rewarding this minority who are no different than Awtarble or Leelkase We are not God and only God can give justice and opportunity to people. They just encouraged Ethiopia to pour more troops into West Gedo. They thought that this would harm us and our government. So far nothing has happened as Ethiopia has always been in West Gedo since 1994.
I agree, MJ were loyal in that, that’s why they got the Tier A Ministry for Darood (Foriegn Affairs) and took it from MX who were expecting to get it thanks to PM Hamza who held it down.

It really depends on how well Hamza lobbies to isolate MX even further.

Trending

Latest posts