HSM govt suspend Journalist Abdirizaq passport! A new precedent!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He ran away to Turkey and now his passport has been cancelled by the Somali Immigration ministry due to his opposition against the failed govt. This is the first time in history that passports have been suspended of A Somali citizen rendering him stateless. This goes against UNHR Charter.

They called Farmaajo a dictator but this is much worst…

Mogadishu cant sustain all the idps from Somalia plus political anarchists who were exiled from somaliland .
Turkey must extradite abdirizaak terra back to hargeisa somaliland.
Ali dacuun and that fugitive nacimo whose wanted in somaliland must get their passports suspended too

TekNiKo

VIP
Mogadishu cant sustain all the idps from Somalia plus political anarchists who were exiled from somaliland .
Turkey must extradite abdirizaak terra back to hargeisa somaliland.
Ali dacuun and that fugitive nacimo whose wanted in somaliland must get their passports suspended too
This is illegal they are citizens of Somalia not Somaliland, which doesn't issue passports. You are essentially stripping people of their Somalinimo! This will strengthen Muse Bihi's core base! Fools...

This is not a normal Somali action. This is the ways of the arabs. Especially the gulf arabs. This is their policy. Silence or we will make your stateless.

The country has been state captured by these arabs.

After they punched and tortured him.

They own him.

This is illegal they are citizens of Somalia not Somaliland, which doesn't issue passports. You are essentially stripping people of their Somalinimo! This will strengthen Muse Bihi's core base! Fools...

Xaa tiri ? What's this somalinimo nonsense you speak of ?
FWqZTLlaQAEFoZ-.jpeg.jpg

:mjhaps:

They both are SL sleeper agents in the eyes of NISA, sent to destabilize the FGS.
:manny:

World

VIP
AMISOM and Al Shabab will be controlling their land for eternity. They don’t mind either , as long as they try to get their revenge against people who opposed them.

Abdirizak terra is an illegal refugee from Somaliland. He is also a spy for the Somaliland intelligence agency supported by Ethiopia that is trying to divide & undermine the republic of Somalia.

when Somaliland sends they’re people they are not sending their best.

trump work GIF

TekNiKo

VIP
This is not a normal Somali action. This is the ways of the arabs. Especially the gulf arabs. This is their policy. Silence or we will make your stateless.

The country has been state captured by these arabs.

After they punched and tortured him.

They own him.
Absolutely, dhaqanka UAE now its trying to deport our citizens and harass even those abroad. Instead of fightin AS they are doing these dangerous attacks on opposition.

And they called Farmaajo a dictator!

TekNiKo

VIP
Abdirizak terra is an illegal refugee from Somaliland. He is also a spy for the Somaliland intelligence agency supported by Ethiopia that is trying to divide & undermine the republic of Somalia.

when Somaliland sends they’re people they are not sending their best.

trump work GIF
Last time I checked Hargeisa was still part of Somalia and his passport is Somalia. Unless the FGS has recognized SL as a seperate country how can he be a refugee? or an “illegal”. :wtf:

Abdirizak terra is an illegal refugee from Somaliland. He is also a spy for the Somaliland intelligence agency supported by Ethiopia that is trying to divide the republic of Somalia.

when Somaliland sends there people they are not sending their best.

Somaliland sends their worse
Abdirizaak was a failed xashiis dealer and naciimo qoraane was a failed prostitute .
This is them befor and after picture when they fatten themselfs with my taxes
FWlFNsOXkAYDkZB.jpeg.jpg

Last time I checked Hargeisa was still part of Somalia and his passport is Somalia. Unless the FGS has recognized SL as a seperate country how can he be a refugee? or an “illegal”. :wtf:

Somaliland is currently occupied by the SNM regime. Somaliland is apart of Somalia but currently under occupation. Abdirizak terra is a mole who works for the Somaliland elites collecting information the past 5 years.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We dont want Dirty Waqooyis. Let Bihi torture them in the prisons.

But if Dirty Waqooyis becomes our servants then they are welcome.

TekNiKo

VIP
HAG are now putting a bounty on Naciima head saying whoever rapes her will receive $500 :jcoleno: :jcoleno: war wuxuu dawlad xumaa

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
HAG are now putting a bounty on Naciima head saying whoever rapes her will receive $500 :jcoleno: :jcoleno: war wuxuu dawlad xumaa

Absolutely disgusting, I know eedo is angry and very passionate supporter of Hassan Sh but what she has said is filthy. Who is she so I can report her to the feds.

TekNiKo

VIP
Absolutely disgusting, I know eedo is angry and very passionate supporter of Hassan Sh but what she has said is filthy. Who is she so I can report her to the feds.
She lives in London England and apparently people are going to report her for threats of rape and violence

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I dont know but everytime i see Naciima i feel sick and disgusted. Why she looks like ciyaalsuuqad?
This enforces the rumors that there is a tape of her

Trending