How Would You Solve Tribalism in Somalia?

This is not something I believe will ever happen but let's say if a system you design could be implemented tomorrow, nation-wide, then how would you do it?
Note: go down and critique other's solutions btw.

My solution:
One major problem tribalism and the current system create is that they encourage bad cooperation, leading people to focus on hindering others when they have more power than you. For instance, if Darod are president and hawiye pm, then the hawiye engage in tactics to delay the advancement of any agenda. Darod would do the same next term.

Another problem now is how elders have power that's rarely matched to get politicians elected. So does the name of your tribe/clan. And also your ability to make connections with existing pms. If that much power to get on a seat exists, it should be spread to the people and not the elders and other politicians who already have seats. Basically, with little money you can get a powerful seat.

So the political system I would propose is an altered version of the Roman republic, with the main change being there are only senators. And a body of senators replaces everything. No president, pm, mayors or all of that. Instead there is the Legislative Senate, which is hundreds of elected senators who vote on motions brought to the Senate floor.

Senators are also elected based on population density, that way ensuring power is distanced from tribes/clans (especially elders) and instead gained by running campaigns to convince those from your city/district etc... if you live in America, you can think of governors.

This solves the problem of a tribe being president while the others engage in delay tactics because everyone is a senator. No one panics when they have two senators over you. But when they are the president, it's time to get dirty lol

It also solves the problem of bribing your way to powerful seats, instead you do it like US politicians. Run a campaign. Elders still maintain power though, blessing the senators before everyone.

It also extends to encompass every aspect of governance except the military; meaning no mayor or anything. Just a senate for that city. For instance, the Senate of Muqdisho/Hargeisa/Bosaaso, etc...

Another nice quirk of this is that it ensures there is no one person with a concentrated power, making corruption somewhat harder. It just means now the senators will have to collude together--and with increased participants, being found out becomes easier.

Please be sure to rip apart my solution hahaha