How would you react: if a man gives you a flower out of generosity?

Sus or kindness

• Kind

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Sus

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
A male friend brought me some plants to landscape my front lawn last summer out of the goodness of his heart. I don't see anything sus about being given flowers/plants.

You people have a lot of growing up to do. You act like high schoolers.

Is more to do with toxic masculinity.

Men are taught to show no emotions or not cry at times.

it’s men nature to show less fragility.

not discrediting the nature of that: it‘s good for men to act disciplined at times; is what defines masculinity; however is not necessary to discredit a persons emotions or affections.

There‘s a lot stigma that surrounds a men: who gives affection to a another man .

people even shame a man who cry’s.

being a man is rough

:mjcry:
Its mostly a western thing, its different back home or in other countries like the Middle East or India

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Its mostly a western thing, its different back home or in other countries like the Middle East or India

I find that ironic: cause the west are more tolerant for same-sex marriages: while the same countries/ region you’ve mentioned are not.

:mjlaugh:

I find that ironic: cause the west are more tolerant for same-sex marriages: while the same countries/ region you’ve mentioned are not.

:mjlaugh:
The west is accepting of gay men but restrictive towards straight white men in some ways, opposite in other countries.
Funny thing is a lot of homosexual acceptance in straight white men is driven by fear of being called gay.
Nowadays if you are against khanis, people will say you're a self hating homo and use it as a gotcha. I've seen white men try to out-liberal other white men when it comes to khanis so they can say they're secure in their sexuality.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The point of my thread saxib: is to test other saxibs: if there’s anything wrong with giving flowers to the same sex.
I mean as a woman nothing wrong with it for me. But if I was a dude:
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A male friend brought me some plants to landscape my front lawn last summer out of the goodness of his heart. I don't see anything sus about being given flowers/plants.

You people have a lot of growing up to do. You act like high schoolers.

Plants are different to flowers. We’re talking about bouquet flowers, which are only used in life-events or shukaansi.

I would only accept flowers from a male friend if I was graduating, having a child or at my funeral.

Ive never met a man who likes flowers, flowers are boring and a waste of space, something only women would value.
Giving flowers to a man would be useless

Trending