How would you feel as a male if your wife makes more money than you?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
would you not feel weird as a man

it depend on the specific man. Some men cannot take it. U see, there are alpha males, beta males and lagaa roone men who are str8 at least seemingly.

An Alpha male cannot allow that. They never get into that situation to begin with. They find a house wife and they provide.

And then, there are the alpha dog street ones. Those ones dont care, because they would not live with u, so they are happy to come take your car or your money and leave. They are just baby makers.

The beta men and laagaaroones those ones are ready to cook for u. It doesn't mean, that is wrong. No its ok. U do u.

The farax in me would think she was whoring herself and that I couldn't compete with that

But when I'm not thinking like a farax it wouldn't bother me one bit. There are thousands of people who earn more than me and so why would I begrudge someone from my own household.

C-Town

#CT1
Yes this is a big L , it would question my masculinity.
true right now im studying laws and my future wife is studying medicine just thinking about the fact that she is going to earn more not alot tho but just that she might bring more money to the table even if its just a pound it weird and dont let me start and those new stay at home dads :lawd:

Sol

?
No this is your partner why would you not be happy for her? Ofc you wouldn't want to be dead-weight and just loitering around the house but I dont see why her making more money than you is a bad thing :jaynerd: Petty thing to be mad about tbh

true right now im studying laws and my future wife is studying medicine just thinking about the fact that she is going to earn more not alot tho but just that she might bring more money to the table even if its just a pound it weird and dont let me start and those new stay at home dads :lawd:

She basically wears the trousers if she earns more money. Once women have power over a man unless you're mentally strong its game over they will manipulate you emotionally, guilt trip and in some circumstances probably even cheat because they think they deserve " better".

She basically wears the trousers if she earns more money. Once women have power over a man unless you're mentally strong its game over they will manipulate you emotionally, guilt trip and in some circumstances probably even cheat because they think they deserve " better".
Make her pregnant, she won't want to work as much

C-Town

#CT1
No this is your partner why would you not be happy for her? Ofc you wouldn't want to be dead-weight and just loitering around the house but I dont see why her making more money than you is a bad thing :jaynerd: Petty thing to be mad about tbh
not being mad but i think the man would be feeling weird because she is providing the most for the family

Not really sxb, I know plenty of guys who make significantly more but still get cucked.

Trending