How would you feel about your wife ?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Your wife getting picked up by another man for work? And her sitting in front with him, not at the back?

I find this totally wrong , you have a car you drive there yourself or tell your husband to drop you off?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
_105305518_china-woman2.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Your wife getting picked up by another man for work? And her sitting in front with him, not at the back?

I find this totally wrong , you have a car you drive there yourself or tell your husband to drop you off?
Any Muslim man with gheerah and honor would work and provide for his wife. A wife is to remain home, not going to work

As a married woman this is unacceptable. Why is she even being picked up by another guy in the first place? Theres other ways she could have gotten to work. There are other means of transportation and if she really needed a ride to work she could have asked a female coworker I'm sure.

Trending