How would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I need to get this off my chest.so there is a girl who is my childhood friend we have known each other for over 10 years.I recommended her for my job and she got hired. we have been working together for few month. there is this rude coworker I don't get a long with. After this coworker and I got into heated arguments, I noticed my so called childhood became best friends with this person and she had been trying to please her ever since.she had the audacity to tell me that the naagta wey igu kaa xaman rabtay. I am like how did she get the confidence to talk about me in front of you? Am I overracting or do I have the right to feel betrayed?what would you do?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
do you trust this chick. some people you can call friend can honeslty stab you in the back.
I have three true friends. we all got busy schedules but we always try to hang out whenever possible.one guy I let sleep over at my house cause he got kicked out. literally stayed at my crib until I got an enviction warning from a worker in my apartment who threatened to snitch cause I had extra person in my home. my father almost killed me. another friend who I helped a lot in the past. same for the other one. They my niggas. we all keep close. these guys are all non muslims fyi

I stopped associating with a few.

I do associate with other Somalis. mostly my childhood friends from my old hometown. I'm in a group chat with them and I have kept in touch with all of them.i used to visit them every summer but since my mother doesn't live there anymore I'm going to purchase a ticket once a year to go hang out with them again.

Were you friends during your childhood and then been apart or have you been friends since?
Race/ethinicty of your friend? What about the other woman?
Are there any homoerotic elements at play?
Does your co-worker have seniority over you or your friend?

We need more details before we can charge her with high treason. For now you have the right to feel betrayed.

Aggravating factors:
- If she is Somali
- If she were unlikely to make it through screening without your recommendation.
- If y'all were co-D's before she got the job
- If she's ugly

Mitigating factors:
- She's a submissive bi/lesbian (all charges against her will be dropped)
- If you were childhood friends only
- If she's a and just a snakey person in general

:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Were you friends during your childhood and then been apart or have you been friends since?
Race/ethinicty of your friend? What about the other woman?
Are there any homoerotic elements at play?
Does your co-worker have seniority over you or your friend?

We need more details before we can charge her with high treason. For now you have the right to feel betrayed.

Aggravating factors:
- If she is Somali
- If she were unlikely to make it through screening without your recommendation.
- If y'all were co-D's before she got the job
- If she's ugly

Mitigating factors:
- She's a submissive bi/lesbian (all charges against her will be dropped)
- If you were childhood friends only
- If she's a and just a snakey person in general

:gaasdrink:
My coworker has been working there almost six years.my friend is somali she got hires because of my recommendation since I know her they didn't even do a phone screen.when she was new the same woman ahe befriended trying to give her more duties and increase her workload but I stood up for her.

My coworker has been working there almost six years.my friend is somali she got hires because of my recommendation since I know her they didn't even do a phone screen.when she was new the same woman ahe befriended trying to give her more duties and increase her workload but I stood up for her.

Filthy snake in the grass, crusify her :wow:

I'm curious what the arguments you had with the co-worker are, and what do you see your co-worker and childhood friend bonding over?

I don't think you've been betrayed, because she's telling you what the other girl is saying about you.

Don't cut off your friend or call her out at all. Keep her close, even if you suspect her talking shit. She will give you info.

My general advice at work is to keep it strictly business. Avoid drama, gossip, and just do the work. Make small talk when necessary. That's it.

It's boring, but I've learned it's the most peaceful and least stressful path. And nothing can come back to hurt you.

ok I need to get this off my chest.so there is a girl who is my childhood friend we have known each other for over 10 years.I recommended her for my job and she got hired. we have been working together for few month. there is this rude coworker I don't get a long with. After this coworker and I got into heated arguments, I noticed my so called childhood became best friends with this person and she had been trying to please her ever since.she had the audacity to tell me that the naagta wey igu kaa xaman rabtay. I am like how did she get the confidence to talk about me in front of you? Am I overracting or do I have the right to feel betrayed?what would you do?

You can feel whatever you want to feel, the question then becomes how will you handle those feelings?
Focus not on people who do not have your best interest at heart and learn how to be civil around people you do not think found off. It will be a valuable skill, that I do promise you.

Also aren't you from a country with English as your main language? How can you speak this broken? :farmajoyaab:

You can feel whatever you want to feel, the question then becomes how will you handle those feelings?
Focus not on people who do not have your best interest at heart and learn how to be civil around people you do not think found off. It will be a valuable skill, that I do promise you.

Also aren't you from a country with English as your main language? How can you speak this broken? :farmajoyaab:
I just needed to vent don't judge my grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending