How would you define xaruuf in English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, huruuf is done out of kibir I've never heard it being done 'in the morining'. Everything about your posts was misleading. But watevs

what do you mean kibir? my mother taught me to do huruuf w/o the nostril flare as part of my morning wash. it gives your face a sharper, more awake look. no sanbuur

Last edited:
What part of the country are you from? Where I'm from, 'huruuf' as a word is used to describe the face one make when showing enmity.

What part of the country are you from? Where I'm from, 'huruuf' as a word is used to describe the face one make when showing enmity.

same, its just that i thought it was the nose thing not the whole face. so in my head i think huruuf when i think of that squuze your nose like your making wuduu until it tightens up lol

i swear im not high right now lol

same, its just that i thought it was the nose thing not the whole face. so in my head i think huruuf when i think of that squuze your nose like your making wuduu until it tightens up lol

i swear im not high right now lol
Kkkkkkkkk I'll probably think about that myself now because of you :mjlol:

Answer my question sxb, what part are you from? Mase waxaad tahay qolyaha loo yaqaano TQ :bell:

Kkkkkkkkk I'll probably think about that myself now because of you :mjlol:

Answer my question sxb, what part are you from? Mase waxaad tahay qolyaha loo yaqaano TQ :bell:

I'm not some bantu minority or a midgaan or some shit. I just confused the huruuf thing for "waking up" one's nose lol.

My mother's from the kilinka shanaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending