How women destroy civilizations/nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
it is an uncomfortable truth laakiin waa
ruun.

The only way a culture and nation can survive is through a patriarchy.

When women can find their own jobs it creates a drop in the population because successful women don’t want many kids

Women can run for office causing policy change

Women are more liberal, encouraging mass immigration.

We are seeing this occur in Europe today

:dwill:

Allhumadullahi Islam protects us from this
:wowsweat:

(Black pigeon speaks waa gaal wecel ah but he makes some good points)

https://m.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next=/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&amp=&client=mv-google

saywalahi

Xamar Living
So what’s the excuse for Somalia’s destruction? Ii micnee bal.
Abayyo macaan Somalia has a little hiccup like every other nation in history

The French had like 7 civil wars

But culturally and population wise we are going strong.

We are growing very fast in terms of population

99% of wars and genocide have been started by men, yet women are the ones who destroy civilisations? :heh:
Wallahi f*ck off women are the backbone of every civilisation. Without us yall wouldn’t exist.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
99% of wars and genocide have been started by men, yet women are the ones who destroy civilisations? :heh:
Wallahi f*ck off women are the backbone of every civilisation. Without us yall wouldn’t exist.
I’m not talking about women destroying foreign civilizations I’m saying them destroying their own. Through Feminism, microagressions, and other bullshits like that.

Erasing history and so on, like 70% of all liberals are naago

saywalahi

Xamar Living
You can see it on here two how they :superman:for none Somalis the day we let these creatures lead us we should start digging our own grave:whoa:
:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

Now with naago leading Europe, look how things are turning out, the Sweden naago are getting piped by abu flalfel and their daughter being groped/raped by them.

All the men are becoming naago getting piped by abu Tyrone

Ilahayow sharfta naga qaadin
:francis:

ruun.

When women can find their own jobs it creates a drop in the population because successful women don’t want many kids

https://m.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next=/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&amp=&client=mv-google

Women are need to grow a society, brother of mine, imagine an airplane with only one wing, it wouldn't be able to fly and thus in order for a society to gro great it must have the other wing as support, which is the female half our wonderful planet :)

Different opinions than your own can be valid as long as the premise they build on is solid and scientifically supported, but many times a person must use his or her sound judgement, and you are of course allowed to disagree with that moral judgement :)

I’m not talking about women destroying foreign civilizations I’m saying them destroying their own. Through Feminism, microagressions, and other bullshits like that.

Erasing history and so on, like 70% of all liberals are naago

It's only because dajjal uses women to promote degeneracy. But it's men behind it at the end of the day The women are only used as tools due to the soft nature, their more likely to accept trans/homos and other weird things, hence why it is pushed on women so badly

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
And without us y'all wont exist,.......
:ayaanswag:

DeadStar

It's only because dajjal uses women to promote degeneracy. But it's men behind it at the end of the day The women are only used as tools due to the soft nature, their more likely to accept trans/homos and other weird things, hence why it is pushed on women so badly
You sure you are not a man parading as a woman?

DeadStar

ruun.

And dont forget they will also be the majority occupants in Hell. Its gonna be HOT up in there man.
:whew:
Damn son!!
Yall es got it bad on earth and in the Akhira! !
:tacky:

Repent!! Repent!! Repent!!

:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.