How will you contribute to rebuilding Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New winds are blowing but one man can't do it, so how do we plan to rebuild the country?

What do you think you can contribute with and how far in the future do you see yourself in Somalia?

I wana contribute but I don't know how. I had several ideas but they seemed near impossible. It be nice if people from different professions come together and come up with ways to improve dhulka hooyo. So far I only met one person who wanted to try out different seeds on our soil. He was hoping to discover rare fruits.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I am currently studying this architectural method, so I can help teach Somalis how to build low cost and free housing by using their
own soil.

The Architecture of Mud - Documentary

The end result being something like the mud brick villages of Wadi Hadramaut in Yemen
shibam-yemen-22.jpg

1135816697.jpg

Last edited:
I am currently studying this architectural method, so I can help teach Somalis how to build low cost and free housing by using their
own soil.

The Architecture of Mud - Documentary

The end result being something like the mud brick villages of Wadi Hadramaut in Yemen
shibam-yemen-22.jpg

1135816697.jpg
Nah sxb, we're trying to move forward not backwards. All it takes would be a good wind/monsoon and it would turn the city in to dust.

Bohol

VIP
@XamarCade Not really. Those bricks are very solid, the buildings
you see in Wadi Hadramaut are hundreds of years old. It is better than living in a
carish/jingaad aka your typical Somali village or we could opt to building stone cottages
since there is so many stones in Somalia.

I am a fan of English & French cottages.

5b27c51c-50fa-45bf-b804-9b2bed819955.1.10

I think the Somali diaspora communities in the west should make a charity organization where every family pledges to money to send to help the new president, let's say at least 25k diaspora families pledge at least contribute 50$ a month, that's 1,250,000 million a month of income for the government, I'm being very conservative with this number, if we allook make a huge contribution in the first couple months, thats definitely gonna help jump start things, the bastard HSM left with zero balance

I plan on opening the nation's first ever marijuana dispensary. I'll call it the Gaalkacyo Greenhouse. :icon lol:

Khat is already bad as it is. We don't need any reefer madness to add to it. We've seen the effects of the devil plant in your own neighborhood.

Imagine a Dixon in Galkacyo. Enough said. :damn:

Last edited:
Khat is already bad as it is. We don't need any reefer madness to add to it. We've seen the effects of the devil plant in your own neighborhood.

Imagine a Dixon in Galkacyo. Enough said. :damn:
It think there was a report of how somalis were spending 500k usd on khaat every week. Weed would destroy somalia.

I'm pretty much in exile so I can't return in the near future.

Once internet access goes up there, ordinary citizens can read my views and be inspired

Rebuilding is not only about nails and hammers but also restoring minds and saving them from their wrong values.

I'm pretty much in exile so I can't return in the near future.

Once internet access goes up there, ordinary citizens can read my views and be inspired

Rebuilding is not only about nails and hammers but also restoring minds and saving them from their wrong values.
Wrong values? Like wut

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm probably gonna go into engineering and design machinery that can be used in manufacturing products and infrastructure,i might also start a buissness that sells manufacturing machines and export my products across the world.I have many business ideas for Somalia however,as i pursue my aspirations i will make sure that i contribute to the rise and development of my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.