How was your first visit to your soon-2-b-N-laws? Were U trembling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I never had a problem. I was always talkative. Then again I'm a veteran guureyste.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I did okay, I remember I took credit for my sister's shaax and kept calling my mother in law by her name, even though she kept insisting I call her hooyo.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I did okay, I remember I took credit for my sister's shaax and kept calling my mother in law by her name, even though she kept insisting I call her hooyo.

WHATTTTT! :faysalwtf: Why would you be calling his hooyo by her first name.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Loooool

My soon to be MIL did the same thing, asked me to call her Hooyo and I politely declined. She had beef with my habo though, my habo came into the house and they were both giving each other the side eye. I was sipping my shaah like :sass2:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Loooool

My soon to be MIL did the same thing, asked me to call her Hooyo and I politely declined. She had beef with my habo though, my habo came into the house and they were both give each other the side eye. I was sipping my shaah like :sass2:

What is MIL:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Loooool

My soon to be MIL did the same thing, asked me to call her Hooyo and I politely declined. She had beef with my habo though, my habo came into the house and they were both give each other the side eye. I was sipping my shaah like :sass2:
Haye? iiwad sheekada

full

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
It went well for me, lovely folks my in laws. I believe having good in laws is one of the keys for a happy marriage. A friend of mine divorced his wife because of his mother in law from hell causing problems.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'll tell you guys the truth

Last weekend a family member brought over his wife-2-b to mama's place. I was curious to see runtii so I went over to the matriarch's house. I was very polite and welcoming. I noticed that she was so nervous and I did all I can do to alleviate that pressure off of her by creating some conversation just to break the ice. Funny thing was that I pretended I knew nothing abt her although bro told me some things. So I asked them questions. I'd say she was brave enough to have done that. Good luck to them.Been there done that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts