How was the tank called Saabun recaptured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we done with these people Hawiye will gentle stroll through all of Mudug.

No tanks protecting Mudug, demoralised or dead militia.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

The funny thing is Galmudug folks already live beyond Galkacyo, cities all the way up tip of north Mudug such as Balibusle, jeexdin and such, which means capturing All north Mudug will be easy since we live there already in high numbers.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The funny thing is Galmudug folks already live beyond Galkacyo, cities all the way up tip of north Mudug such as Balibusle, jeexdin and such, which means capturing All north Mudug will be easy since we live there already in high numbers.
Waa Bil Ramadan don't start lying Balibusle kulahaaa:noneck:2 Geeljires during drought season Ayuu deegaan mooday war Anaa kula yaabay ee dadka yeeysan kula yaabin
Secondly as long as my nephew Xaaf is in power PL/GM won't fight . Rumour has it he even sent aid and guns

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Waa Bil Ramadan don't start lying Balibusle kulahaaa:noneck:2 Geeljires during drought season Ayuu deegaan mooday war Anaa kula yaabay ee dadka yeeysan kula yaabin
Secondly as long as my nephew Xaaf is in power PL/GM won't fight . Rumour has it he even sent aid and guns
Lol what did you expect from people bila dhaqan? I wont have welcomed them even if they were dying right infront of me.

Here are somalis all over welcomed in beyla. I'd welcome anybody but these folks.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz reply from one account g I don't have time to fight all these pro-Somaliland "hawiye" accounts

How the f*ck is he me? Kkkk

You are mentally retarded if you think everyone is me.

@Jim Crow I never spoke about Galmudug so why you mention me?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Kkkk @Factz what have you done to them for them to be accusing you left and right? :icon cool:

When you're a powerful Fkder. They'll try to undermine you and accuse you just because they can't handle my karbash. They're naagos wallahi. At least Kaleel the owner will debunk them for me if they keep accusing me of multi nicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.