How to wear a Beanie/Toque without flattening curls

Can someone help please? My hair is keep on getting flattened at the end of the day once I get back home. It's getting annoying at this point :damn: always having to fix my hair to look good like I'm some instagram model. Someone must have a cheat code around this right? Right?! :wowsweat::feedme:

Before anyone asks no I can't be wearing ear warmers cause it averages -20 degrees Celsius here. All the conditioner & gel in my hair freezes then melts when I get inside. Looking like I took a dive in the Krusty Krab grill. :ohlord:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Can someone help please? My hair is keep on getting flattened at the end of the day once I get back home. It's getting annoying at this point :damn: always having to fix my hair to look good like I'm some instagram model. Someone must have a cheat code around this right? Right?! :wowsweat::feedme:

I have the same exact problem and I just keep a afro pick on me

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Can I be real with you bro, I just style it out.

I ain’t wearing a hoodie or beanie unless it really raining and if that’s the case, I’m wearing that beanie all day.

Trending

Latest posts