How to use fasting in Ramadan to loss weight

Tips? I’m trying to be vegan for ramadan to enhance the weight loss. I always gain weight in Ramadan, not like 5Ibs, I mean like I usually gain 15+ pounds in the month of Ramadan so I’m trying to get ahead of that and even loss weight instead of gaining. What dishes should I supplement for Somali dishes that have meat? Limit spaghetti and up rice intake?

We need to come out of quarantine looking like SNACKS

Tips? I’m trying to be vegan for ramadan to enhance the weight loss. I always gain weight in Ramadan, not like 5Ibs, I mean like I usually gain 15+ pounds in the month of Ramadan so I’m trying to get ahead of that and even loss weight instead of gaining. What dishes should I supplement for Somali dishes that have meat? Limit spaghetti and up rice intake?

We need to come out of quarantine looking like SNACKS

Look at your resting metabolic rate and eat less calories than that.

15+ pounds over a month? post your bulking meal prep
I put on the pounds like it’s nobodies business during Ramadan. I think it’s because of the types of food my family has for afur, 5 course deep fried sweets will do that to ya. Bulking? I don’t want to be bulk. I want to be slim and feminine.

Macalin M

Out here
Look at your resting metabolic rate and eat less calories than that.

Op use this. Also use an app like Myfitnesspal or calorie tracker to track the foods you eat.

There are some foods that are high in calories and won’t fill you up. I believe a sambuus is like 300 calories and obviously eating two or three of them with bur would be quite a lot of calories.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Don't be a vegan if you wanna lose weight. You basically wanna eat food with less calories and make you feel fuller for a long time.
1. Foods rich in fiber such as beans, bulgar wheat, cocoa powder and vegetables will help you stay full and provide you plenty of vitamins.
2. Eggs: eggs have a special type of fat and protein that stays in the stomach a lot longer hence making you fuller and satisfied.

Basically choosing the food I presented above will satisfy you enough that you won't need to consume more calories. However in order to lose weight you must burn more calories than you eat so you still have to estimate your daily caloric intake.
You also have to know your basal metabolism rate. Calculate your BMR from the link below.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I tend to lose weight in ramadan.

Eat more greens. No sambuus or anything fried.

Have a light but nutritious meal for suhoor.

I put on the pounds like it’s nobodies business during Ramadan. I think it’s because of the types of food my family has for afur, 5 course deep fried sweets will do that to ya. Bulking? I don’t want to be bulk. I want to be slim and feminine.
Make your own afur, you can guesstimate and try counting calories all you want but unless you've weighted everything and made it yourself you'll never truly know for certain.

its ugly when you gain weight in wrong places..dhabarka iyo garbaha...try to do squats..and female push up...do excercises untill you see the subag comes from your fat neck.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Avoid sweets, fried food or any foods that are high in calories.
Also go for a walk one hour before iftar

you can do it :)

Trending