How to stretch out resume?

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Getting real fed up with my shithole minimum wage job after getting transferred to a worse department for literally no reason, allhamdullilah got my ticket out of this place via a work-study job that was posted recently at my uni for the fall semester. It's your general no experience position (pretty much just answering phone calls and logging things down) however requires a resume and cover letter. I was thinking of half assing it at first but positions like these don't come up to often and are very competitive despite it's pay. What am I supposed to say besides "worked at x place for 10 months"? What fluff do you guys use to make yourself seem more compotent?

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Looks good bro. Can probably stretch out babysitting experience if you want and say you tutor kids and plan their activities for the day

add any leadership roles you might have and volunteering activities whether it’s for school or something you did at masjid

lol nice touch on language sect

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Put Sears on your resume or some other company that no longer exists.

And make up some volunteer experience

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Getting real fed up with my shithole minimum wage job after getting transferred to a worse department for literally no reason, allhamdullilah got my ticket out of this place via a work-study job that was posted recently at my uni for the fall semester. It's your general no experience position (pretty much just answering phone calls and logging things down) however requires a resume and cover letter. I was thinking of half assing it at first but positions like these don't come up to often and are very competitive despite it's pay. What am I supposed to say besides "worked at x place for 10 months"? What fluff do you guys use to make yourself seem more compotent?
get into IT

I can send you a website where you can gain some experience if you want

Don't down play your experience.

If your job is customer facing talk about how you would improve the customer experience. Or how you would try understand the needs of your customers, and offer something that would suit their specific needs etc.

Try to demonstrate key skills that a potential employer will value. This will obviously depend on what you are applying for.

The job you are applying for could be completely different but you would be able highlight some skills your potential employer would look on favourably.

Don't be afraid to jazz up what you have done in the past and make it seem better than what it really is. Everyone else is doing it!

And if you in a pinch you could stretch the truth on your resume. Don't lie on something you can get caught out on. Don't obviously say you can do something you can't.

All the best my friend. Hope it works out for you.

Sol

?
When I first started doing my cvs I would have a separate section (around a half page) for skills like teamwork, leadership, communication etc and a few sentences of a situation where I displayed those skills primarily during one of my previous jobs or during my uni course. Might be worth doing if you want to flesh out your cv a bit more

Trending