How to speed up growth of beard

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Don’t use any drugs to grow your beard this is the equivalent of a women getting plastic surgery on her breasts and ass be patient

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Time travel to when you are 23...

You're still very young lol not much you can do, just have to be patient.
I’m 18 with a beard, it can happen randomly and the speed of your growth can change as well. I had a small goatee last year and randomly it just filled up my whole face same thing with a few people I know.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Use minoxidil (2%), beard growth with minoxidil is permanent. So you won't have to use it for the rest of your life. Use it for about a year and a half to maximize beard growth.
any weird side effects, I need a good beard asap and hate having not enough facial hair, but I don't want cancer or something for it.

mr.overeasy

Use minoxidil (2%), beard growth with minoxidil is permanent. So you won't have to use it for the rest of your life. Use it for about a year and a half to maximize beard growth.
uhhh guys rogaine, a minoxidil name brand, has these side effects

In rare cases, Rogaine can have more severe side effects due to its interaction with your blood vessels. This may be more likely if you use it for a long period of time.

Some of these side effects include:

• low sexual desire
  • abnormal weight loss with no other obvious cause
  • feeling dizzy or lightheaded
  • swollen feet or hands
  • pain in your chest

any weird side effects, I need a good beard asap and hate having not enough facial hair, but I don't want cancer or something for it.
It's safe to use. It's an over the counter medication. Just make sure none of the Minoxidil gets in your eyes or mouth.

Last edited:

mr.overeasy

Yeah bro no point if you don’t get a beard now you’ll most likely get one later.
inshallah, I want that beard so badly my guy. The beard plus the gains I am getting should make me get to where I want to be looks wise. After that its some surahs and I will go for marriage.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
inshallah, I want that beard so badly my guy. The beard plus the gains I am getting should make me get to where I want to be looks wise. After that its some surahs and I will go for marriage.
That’s wassup bro you go goals and it seems like your really focused. Inshallah everything goes well.

Trending

Latest posts