How to Regrow Your Hair (UPDATED VITAL INFO)

did you try minoxidil and derma roller? i heard those are good
No! I’m not using Minoxidil cuz it comes with side effects but yeah I’m using a derma roller tho. Heard good thing about it like how it improves blood flow around your scalp/hairline area.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
No! I’m not using Minoxidil cuz it comes with side effects but yeah I’m using a derma roller tho. Heard good thing about it like how it improves blood flow around your scalp/hairline area.
wait what's wrong with minoxidil? if you want to save your hairline you should combine all the three and ofc there will be sideffects bro. No Harm, No Gain

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
wait what's wrong with minoxidil? if you want to save your hairline you should combine all the three and ofc there will be sideffects bro. No Harm, No Gain
A few dumbasses on r/MinoxBeards developed heart problems because they overdosed on the drug. Instead of taking accountability for their f*ck-ups they rushed to Reddit instead shouting on the top of their lungs that Minoxidil is poison. Now niggas are scarred to use it

1701827132644.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
A few dumbasses on r/MinoxBeards developed heart problems because they overdosed on the drug. Instead of taking accountability for their f*ck-ups they rushed to Reddit instead shouting on the top of their lungs that Minoxidil is poison. Now niggas are scarred to use it
Damn :dead: is this refuted or its still going on?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Damn :dead: is this refuted or its still going on?
There’s multiple studies on minoxidil determining it as safe. On Mixox packaging it even says that most people wont experience any heart side effects unless they overdose. There shouldn’t be so many people reporting heart issues unless they applied way too much Minox.

The delusions don’t end there either. Check this out

4A835011-F366-4B3F-AE7C-7FCA775E4899.jpeg

There’s niggas out here unironically making claims that minox is causing ED & even balding. A drug meant to combat balding is causing balding. You can’t make up this level of nacasnimo bro

Trending