How to punish terrorists

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Crow, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Crow

Crow Make Hobyo Great Again

Ratings:
    +8,824
    I have noticed some Somalis online and western countries + NGOs advocating for leniency on people who are guilty of the worst crimes. If only they knew what Allah had to say about that.

All terrorist rehabilitation centres must be converted to gas chambers.
    :fredo:

• Like Like x 2
  2. YourBroMoe

YourBroMoe Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Ratings:
    +4,084
    I personally believe there should be public demonstrations of torturous deaths. My reasoning is that it'll deter people from joining. Then confiscation should occur so they don't have funding. At that point, it's like exterminating cockroaches in your flat. It's messy and annoying, but do-able. I'm not a fan of being lenient for terrorists. If you're a terrorist, you deserve to die.

• Like Like x 1
  3. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +247
    Make there death quick they are muslim too, kill them with a sharp blade.

4. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +247
    continuation: When the theives stole livestock from the Prophet peace be upon him, why they were demanded to die like such was,

1. Stealing from Prophet, disobeying the prophet is gaalnimo. They disobeyed the prophet is disobeying Allah, by killing his sheperd.

2. Theft, since they stole from the prophet, since Allah has said to cut the hands of the male and female theif. They got their body part cut off.

5. Crow

Ratings:
    +8,824
    This case was unique because they were guests who took advantage of the hospitality of the ummah and committed heinous crimes.

How did the prophet punish normal cases of theft?

6. Crow

Ratings:
    +8,824
    IMO, for this reason the punishment must be greater. A gaal without morals committing these acts is one thing but a Muslim who knows better is something else entirely.

For example, a simple execution is not nearly enough to punish the men behind the October bombing in Mogadishu. They did not show leniency to Muslims so they have forfeited their right to that as well.

7. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +247
    “O you who believe! Al-Qisaas (the Law of Equality in punishment) is prescribed for you in case of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But if the killer is forgiven by the brother (or the relatives) of the killed against blood money, then adhering to it with fairness and payment of the blood money to the heir should be made in fairness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. So after this whoever transgresses the limits (i.e. kills the killer after taking the blood money), he shall have a painful torment”

[al-Baqarah 2:178].

If you want to be Khariji by killing a person in gas or drowning them with water mixed with poison.

We have to kill the person according to islam by killing with either, projectile or malee weapon.

8. Crow

Ratings:
    +8,824
    I agree. I was only joking. The execution should be performed as directed by sharia, even if we think they deserve worse.

However that blood money verse doesn't apply to mass murders.

9. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +247
    If it was accidental killings like if the gunner shot an innocent by accident diya needs to be paid.

10. Crow

Ratings:
    +8,824
    I agree but I am talking about terrorists who go into crowded areas on purpose and kill large amounts of people. Blood money isn't enough for that.

11. World

World

Ratings:
    +8,810
    Just execute all Al Shabab fighters. A bullet in the head would do, not the gruesome shit you‘re proposing. Who cares about what some NGO thinks, they don’t understand these terrorists.

12. Apollo

Apollo Useful idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +18,787
    Low GDP per capita + over 90% Muslim population + 21st century technology (internet etc) = terrorism

Terrorism will be present in Somalia forever.

/Suugo Science

13. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +247
    Suugo science correction:
    Terrorists are smarter than most government agencies

Agenda+ experience of weaponary forging+ ability to forge passports= international terroism

14. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +247
    Before we execute how do we find them since they are complicated.

We need to act like al shabaab take off our normal shoes and put on theirs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted