How to murder your husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nowadays its impossible to get away with murder. If the victim doesnt smell it quickly, the police will after the victim is dead. God has a mysterious way of exposing the killers weakness so that they can service their time in small, chlaustaphoic cubicle jail for the rest of their life. That is if they are not hanged or injected. :)

Nowadays its impossible to get away with murder. If the victim doesnt smell it quickly, the police will after the victim is dead. God has a mysterious way of exposing the killers weakness so that they can service their time in small, chlaustaphoic cubicle jail for the rest of their life. That is if they are not hanged or injected. :)

I was following this lady's blog for tips but it looks that's not going to work now.

If we're gonna off your husband we're gonna need better material than this lady's blog.

By the way, I think the Somali version of how to kill your husband and get away with it would only be a paragraph. I remember this conversation I had with an old man once. He said Somali women have this habit of saying halkaa haay soo dhaafin, iga joog etc while at the same time they keep spreading their legs (a show of chastity, I suppose?) Now keep this story in mind.

Now going back to killing your husband, she'd proceed exactly as the story dictates; while secretly recording it with a phone and a knife by the bed. The husband is all too familiar with the scenario and would try to do his thing! She kills him. The court will get her off, because "no" means "no" and he was trying to "rape her". If you want charges to get dropped before they go to court, add he raped you before -- multiple times! Headline: heroic wife beheads husband!

Disclaimer: Discretion is advised. We hereby declare that we are not liable for any unwanted consequences resulting from any attempt to putting the above instruction into action by a third party; including but not limited to, husband overpowering you and murdering you instead, murdering yourself with knife by accident, going to jail, losing your kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending