How to move out my parents haunted house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stuck in my parents house i am on tag and dont have the money to leave to rent my own place because its expensive in London. My dad and mum are a pain in the neck they don't give me simple rights and treat me like shit I hate my dad he beat me up alot as a kid when I was 16 he beat me up and sent me to newham general I have the scars still on my face and cut on my eyebrow that hair can never grow back out of I been patient with this guy for too long he doesn't want to stop bothering me I need my own place asap I need advice How im going to get cheap apartment to rent all the apartments I see online are like 1000 to 800 a month

I am stuck in my parents house i am on tag and dont have the money to leave to rent my own place because its expensive in London. My dad and mum are a pain in the neck they don't give me simple rights and treat me like shit I hate my dad he beat me up alot as a kid when I was 16 he beat me up and sent me to newham general I have the scars still on my face and cut on my eyebrow that hair can never grow back out of I been patient with this guy for too long he doesn't want to stop bothering me I need my own place asap I need advice How im going to get cheap apartment to rent all the apartments I see online are like 1000 to 800 a month

My dear brother, let me give you sincere advice because I relate with your situation.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm assuming you're in your twenties.

You're dad was an asshole for doing that to you when you were younger for sure. Sometimes my dad would beat me up when I was younger, but not like that where it left scars or marks. Parents can be really strict with curfews and the friends you hang out with. I know you want that taste of freedom really bad, you will get it very soon inshallah.

The best thing about your parents though, is that they provide free rent, food, and they take most of the responsibilities that you take for granted right now.

Your best move is either to finish your schooling and get a good job, or start your own business or project that will make you much more than the minimum wage. Around 50K a year is comfortable. You don't want to be living alone in an apartment, and struggling to pay the rent and expenses. You want to leave when you are very comfortable to support yourself, and girl if she happens to come along.

I don't know if you're making 50K a year right now, but I'm going to asssume no.

So bide your time, when you secure your education and/or money and can make a proper plan to move out. Then move out.

Trust me, it's a cold and hard world out there if you don't have secure income coming in. And don't get any woman pregnant unless you're confident you can support her. Wear a condom sxb. or wait until marriage if you want.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
My dear brother, let me give you sincere advice because I relate with your situation.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm assuming you're in your twenties.

You're dad was an asshole for doing that to you when you were younger for sure. Sometimes my dad would beat me up when I was younger, but not like that where it left scars or marks. Parents can be really strict with curfews and the friends you hang out with. I know you want that taste of freedom really bad, you will get it very soon inshallah.

The best thing about your parents though, is that they provide free rent, food, and they take most of the responsibilities that you take for granted right now.

Your best move is either to finish your schooling and get a good job, or start your own business or project that will make you much more than the minimum wage. Around 50K a year is comfortable. You don't want to be living alone in an apartment, and struggling to pay the rent and expenses. You want to leave when you are very comfortable to support yourself, and girl if she happens to come along.

I don't know if you're making 50K a year right now, but I'm going to asssume no.

So bide your time, when you secure your education and/or money and can make a proper plan to move out. Then move out.

Trust me, it's a cold and hard world out there if you don't have secure income coming in. And don't get any woman pregnant unless you're confident you can support her. Wear a condom sxb. or wait until marriage if you want.

Don't believe a word of what this guy says. So far he had told us

- he nearly went to jail for drug dealing
- has a wife back home
- impregnated his Tunisian side chick
- he wants to shoot his cousin dead
- still is a drug dealer

And now he's complaining about his parents. If all of that is true maxaan dhengadeyn lahaa neefkan if he was my son :mjlol:

Don't believe a word of what this guy says. So far he had told us

- he nearly went to jail for drug dealing
- has a wife back home
- impregnated his Tunisian side chick
- he wants to shoot his cousin dead
- still is a drug dealer

And now he's complaining about his parents. If all of that is true maxaan dhengadeyn lahaa neefkan if he was my son :mjlol:
Thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.