how to know if ur Prophet Muhammads (saws) decendants

Arab DNA forums and DNA Project admins reported that two test results of members of the Jordanian royal family (private kits) are positive for L859. The possible Y-DNA ancestor is Abdul Muttalib (497-578), the grandfather of Islamic prophet Muhammad (570-632).
The haplogroup J1-P58-L147.1-L858-L859 can be observed in other members of Hashemites clan, founded by the great-grandfather of Muhammad and also within the larger paternal Quraish tribe.[/B]

J1-P58-L147.1-L858-L859.png

everything in red is means ur extremely close to prophets genetics/dna but does not directly mean your prophets decendants.

yemeni people jews & red sea people have almost similar to the prophet Muhammad (saws) haplogroup.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
seen many claiming the syed title as far away as indonesis somalia pakistan

when they dont even have the J hablogroup meaning they aint even arab let alone be near syed title:deadpeter:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Arab DNA forums and DNA Project admins reported that two test results of members of the Jordanian royal family (private kits) are positive for L859. The possible Y-DNA ancestor is Abdul Muttalib (497-578), the grandfather of Islamic prophet Muhammad (570-632).
The haplogroup J1-P58-L147.1-L858-L859 can be observed in other members of Hashemites clan, founded by the great-grandfather of Muhammad and also within the larger paternal Quraish tribe.[/B]

View attachment 197746

everything in red is means ur extremely close to prophets genetics/dna but does not directly mean your prophets decendants.

yemeni people jews & red sea people have almost similar to the prophet Muhammad (saws) haplogroup.
That Moroccan Billionaire King family claimed to be direct descendants of prophet Mohamed but but they're not. He feasts with lots of $$$$$ and yet he keeps the people poor and he is corrupted.

seen many claiming the syed title as far away as indonesis somalia pakistan

when they dont even have the J hablogroup meaning they aint even arab let alone be near syed title:deadpeter:
As I said before. Haplogroup J is not even arab lol. It originated from the Caucasus, it’s closer to Russian people than Arabs.

Last edited: