How to get her back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want an ex back in the first place?

There is a good reason why your both not together and the reason is still there.

Move on my nigga

Do nothing. Either she'll come crawling back like most do or she doesn't. If she doesn't then cut your losses and move on.

I'd you're actually in love and not just trying to f*ck some chick then I can't help you :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Let her spread her legs and explore sharing is caring stop being xaasid & allow others to have a go at the ride.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You come off as a desperate ugly type. I doubt you have an ex. I believe you found some poor girls Instagram you followed and harassed her and she blocked you and now your small clouded delusional mind believes you need to get her back. :mjkkk:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You come off as a desperate ugly type. I doubt you have an ex. I believe you found some poor girls Instagram you followed and harassed her and she blocked you and now your small clouded delusional mind believes you need to get her back. :mjkkk:

:deadrose::deadmanny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:tacky::mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending