How to effectively grow a beard

What is an effective way to grow a beard. My goatee is well developed but I can't manage to grow a full beard. I've tried to shave more in the past 3 months and it did kind of help but to the point that my beard is not even patchy yet .All I gained were few random growing hairs. Any recommendations would help me, but no funny business 😂

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@EyiPunter Apply skin moister on your face wash it off then use Minox. When you wash off the minox later in the day moisturize your face again. Minox comes wtih some side effects like a hard dick for most of the day so be warned if you're carrying a big one down there.
Don't you have to keep using that forever? or else the hairs fall out?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don't you have to keep using that forever? or else the hairs fall out?
Once you're satisfied with the growth slowly start applying less and less each day. I kept all my results and even my eyebrow hair gain (yes that happened) and its been almost a year since I've been off minox.

Once you're satisfied with the growth slowly start applying less and less each day. I kept all my results and even my eyebrow hair gain (yes that happened) and its been almost a year since I've been off minox.
Bet, I've been wondering about taking it orally as well, is that as effective? since I want hair growth elsewhere

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bet, I've been wondering about taking it orally as well, is that as effective? since I want hair growth elsewhere
Can't answer that since I was taking liquid minox. I recall @Shimbiris discussing minoxidil awhile back he could be a better source for oral minox discussion.

Had a full beard by 18.

1710253806783.png

Yeah I wasn't referring to any chemicals or any oh us a spiky roller. I was referring to organic stuff for instance like shave at least twice more than what your doing now. I ready about these products they will lead you to go bald before you should even started, but thanks anyways

Trending

Latest posts