How to beat your wife (with love) intended for Basra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly domestic violence occurs in Somali household too but xishood and ceeeb keeps it behind closed doors.
I didnt grow up in a somali community,but may ayeyo lived in one,there was never any domestic abuse as soon as it happens the woman would run to her clansmen,but i also heard a woman being abused because she lived far from her clan,but you rarely hear this in a somali community,most of the time its the somali women kicking out there husbands

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did u hear he said....."unfortunately womens head has a lot of lose wires. Alhamdhulilaahi"

is he saying Alhamdhulilaahi for the causation of his wifes hysterics ie "lose wires" so essentially he likes it that women have lose wires so he can have an opportunity to light beat her with a tooth brush? That is messed upppp yaaqqee!

Islamically the point of these 'light beating' with the use of a feather is supposed to be a symbolic one. God assume we have brains in which he blessed us with. Men are supposed to get a hint as to NOT beat their wives. Unless it is for mutual recreational pursuit that is .

Ps Personally I prefer

Did u hear he said....."unfortunately womens head has a lot of lose wires. Alhamdhulilaahi"

is he saying Alhamdhulilaahi for the causation of his wifes hysterics ie "lose wires" so essentially he likes it that women have lose wires so he can have an opportunity to light beat her with a tooth brush? That is messed upppp yaaqqee!

Islamically the point of these 'light beating' with the use of a feather is supposed to be a symbolic one. God assume we have brains in which he blessed us with. Men are supposed to get a hint as to NOT beat their wives. Unless it is for mutual recreational pursuit that is .

Ps Personally I prefer

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending