How the US became a super power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi even tho I'm Canadian and we supposed to be brothers or sum shit . USA is a country that uses 'liberation as an excuse to invade other countries and take oil. Just look at Libya. It was actually decent until USA came along.

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi even tho I'm Canadian and we supposed to be brothers or sum shit . USA is a country that uses 'liberation as an excuse to invade other countries and take oil. Just look at Libya. It was actually decent until USA came along.

Jews lobby for those wars in the Middle East. The US has the most Jews after Israel.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The land of the Brave and the Free! I love my America! When I hold the passport and travel to other countries, I feel the privilege and respect.

The land of the Brave and the Free! I love my America! When I hold the passport and travel to other countries, I feel the privilege and respect.
I heard Americans are embarrassed to be themselves when abroad and convince people they're Canadian to avoid hate

America is the place to be. Their foreign policy is immoral but hey do you think you can be this powerful in a xalaal way? The US really is the land of oppurtunities. Its heaven for those who work hard and are goal oriented but is an absolute hell hole for the lazy. Youll get eaten alive if you arent on your A game 24/7. The weak will die.
No mercy.

God bless murica :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
America is the place to be. Their foreign policy is immoral but hey do you think you can be this powerful in a xalaal way? The US really is the land of oppurtunities. Its heaven for those who work hard and are goal oriented but is an absolute hell hole for the lazy. Youll get eaten alive if you arent on your A game 24/7. The weak will die.
No mercy.

God bless murica :rejoice:

Actually the weak are living of the A gamers ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Btw did anyone watch the shane Dawson video he did on flat earth theory. He had to delete but it's still up on someone else's channel

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
God bless America. Looking forward to the Fourth of July weekend

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending